What's new

Humiliated, Defeated, Shameful Image of IAF

Considering the loss ratio - (Indian 11 to 0 Pakistani), we will lose our entire Air Force for no gain.

In fact, we don't an air force now. All aircraft are grounded because of fuel, munitions and morale issue. A Pakistani invasion now would be a walkover.

THAT is your Snatana Dharma.

Indian losses are
1 Mig 21 Bison
9x1 Su 30 MKI
1 heli
49 CRPF
17 BSF

Pakistan losses
2 drones
damaged trees
Na bucha zeyada disappointed na ho.. :partay:

24 PAF aircrafts approached, and they brought down one Mig 21 and thats it, and Pakistanis here are going batshitcrazy over it.
meaning your airforce is chutiya too, sending one mig21 against 24 Pakistani airforce planes.

Some time truth comes out accidentally.

ummmm-ok-592883.jpg

You Indians are retarded

Words such as humiliated and defeated are being used loosely in this forum. If you want to know the real meaning of these words, refer to what the Pakistani Finance Minister said a few days back. Now if that is not humiliation or defeat, then I don't know what is.

The way you are writing about reputation of Indian abroad I am damn sure you have never been to abroad or even in touch with people who have been to western nation. If you say poverty exists in India I would say yes but I will add that it is shrinking at a very fast rate in India and atleast you do not have the right to say anything bout economic progress whose Finance Minister has acknowledged that Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy if they do not get a hefty loan from IMF.
And to remind you about your less than 2 dollar a day jibe, itne ki to yahan ke gareeb log din mein chaye pi jaate hain.
i live in london so your entire post in not worth wiping my backside with.

now go $hit on the train tracks like you do next to your fellow indians everyday

But poor ppl killed their own PILOT,
yes pakistanis let abinandhan the indian disgraced pilot live but killed our own pilot

someone give this man Ranjeev the Donkey of the day award.

Back
Top Bottom