What's new

Human Barbie Doll

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

barbie8f-2-web.jpg

THE SUN‘Human Ken Doll’ Justin Jedlica (l.) says he doesn’t ‘really get’ his counterpart Valeria Lukyanova, aka ‘Human Barbie.’
'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova blames 'race-mixing' for plastic surgery popularity
Lukyanova, 38, who rose to infamy through YouTube videos that show off her surgically altered body, says in a new interview with GQ that she believes 'degeneration' from mixed ethnicities has pushed more people towards plastic surgery.

She may be a living doll, but she doesn't have a pretty mouth.

Valeria Lukyanova, the Ukranian woman dubbed "Human Barbie" because of her multiple plastic surgeries, shared her thoughts on race and beauty in a new interview with GQ Magazine - implying that the push for plastic surgery procedures in the Western world is "because of the race-mixing."

"Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that," said Lukyanova, according to GQ.

"Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this."

"I love the Nordic image myself," continued Lukyanova, whose age has been reported as 38. "I have white skin; I am a Nordic type - perhaps a little Eastern Baltic, but closer to Nordic."

The conversation shocked her interviewer, GQ Russia editor Michael Idov, who dubbed his subject "a racist space alien."

The doll lookalike has claimed in past interviews that she is becoming a "breatharian," subsisting on light and air instead of solid food.

Lukyanova - who rose to notoriety after posting videos of herself on YouTube - also said in the GQ interview that she is "against feminism," and that she finds the prospect of marriage and children "unacceptable."

"The very idea of having children brings out this deep revulsion in me," she said. "Most people have children to fulfill their own ambitions, not to give anything."

"I'd rather die from torture," she also said, "because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle."

That news shouldn't disappoint "Human Ken" Justin Jedlica, a 33-year-old American man with a similar plastic surgery obsession.

"We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl," Jedlica told

'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova blames 'race-mixing' for plastic surgery popularity - NY Daily News
'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova claims interracial couples are behind a rise in plastic surgery because they are 'making the human race uglier' | Mail Online

Before and After Picture

266894-valeria-lukyanova-before-r-and-after-l-make-up.jpg

she is the most craziest girl in world i cant even watch her , when i see her i feel sick !

Would rail her with the fury of a thousand gods.

Back
Top Bottom