What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

I would rather sacrifice humans, what is left of nature to sacrifice ? I'm really pissed to everything.

Hunters from one side, governments from one side, in several decades world with end up like Coruscant, what makes the humans more valuable ? power ?
What do you do to save nature? Did you stop using water and electricity? Stop using cars ? Stop eating meat? It is very hard to stop harming nature unless you kill yourself and your family.

YAVUZ SULTAN SELİM KÖPRÜSÜ (Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge)

Official Website...

3rd Bosphorus Bridge and Northern Marmara Motorway

Official Lookalike Website...

Yavuz Sultan Selim Köprüsü / 3.Köprü

Also you can watch this website for construction photos... It's being updated everytime...

3. Boğaz Köprüsü İnşaat Fotoğrafları

Wiki...

Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yellow Line...

fft16_mf423511.Jpeg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

Bekir_Kurt_ist_yavuzkopru1500.jpg

3köprü-animasyonu.jpg

2013.05.22_15.15.55.jpg

kunye.jpg

Yavuz-Sultan-Selim-koprusu007.jpg

Yavuz-Sultan-Selim-koprusu009.jpg

Last edited:
Another one, if the sides of the bridge would stay as forestry then ok, but it will not ,wait until next decade, it will be full of buildings.

@xxxKULxxx dont forget the nuclear plant.

I am waiting for maturation of these projects... Also i am waiting 3. Airport's maturation...

Also other then all of these there are more huge projects... I'll post them here too...

Like İstanbul-İzmir Highway & İzmit Bay Bridge... Deriner Dam... Yusufeli Dam... High Speed Trains and High Speed Railways... Northern Cyprus Water Supply Project etc...

There are so many huge projects in Azerbaycan also... Azeri bros. may share these projects with us also... It would be nice...

A great deal of Turkey's geography is similar to Pakistan's i.e. mountainous and hilly. Once the Turks are maybe done with many of their projects, Pakistan could ask for their assistance.

Heaven help we need it....

Last edited:
How big are these dams in terms of electricity generation? In Pakistan up coming dams are literarly huge, couple of 4500mw and one with 7100mw.

Güneydoğu Anadolu Projesi (GAP) - Southeastern Anatolia Project

GAP - Republic Of Turkey Ministry Of Development Southeastern Anatolia Project Regional Development Administration

Southeastern Anatolia Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to 2010 prices total cost of prject is 42,1 Bln TL... Till 2010 30.6 Bln TL of it realized... 72,6% finished till 2010... 4-5 years passed after 2010 so i don't know how much of GAP finished till today...

The project covers 9 cities Adıyaman, Batman, Diyarbakır, Gaziantep, Kilis, Siirt, Şanlıurfa, Mardin, Şırnak...

It includes 22 dams 19 powerplants... They are and they will be used both for energy and irrigation...
BTW it looks like planned dams & powerplants increased by the time...

GAP region...

View attachment 24426

Here completed 17 constructions of them... 17 includes irrigation dams and powerplants...

1- ATATÜRK DAM

View attachment 24427

Devlet Su İşleri Genel Müdürlüğü Baraj Detay Sayfası

2- BATMAN DAM

View attachment 24428

3- BİRECİK DAM

View attachment 24429

4- DEVEGEÇİDİ DAM

View attachment 24430

5- DİCLE DAM

View attachment 24431

6- DUMLUCA DAM

View attachment 24432

7- GÖKSU DAM

View attachment 24433

8- HACIHIDIR DAM

View attachment 24434

9- HANCAĞIZ DAM

View attachment 24435

How big are these dams in terms of electricity generation? In Pakistan up coming dams are literarly huge, couple of 4500mw and one with 7100mw.

The title of the links are in turkish but the specs are in english.

Another one, if the sides of the bridge would stay as forestry then ok, but it will not ,wait until next decade, it will be full of buildings.
Third bridge project is a big mistake. There should be second and third Marmaray projects. İstanbul is fucking large enough, second largest city in the world. If it spreads a little more it will merge with Kocaeli and Tekirdağ.

It's the most idiotic thing imaginable, I mean look at New York City, how did they vertically build the city. And how we're building İstanbul horizontally. They got Central Park, What do we have? tiny little Gezi park. And they want to demolish it, fucking sick mentality

Third bridge project is a big mistake. There should be second and third Marmaray projects. İstanbul is fucking large enough, second largest city in the world. If it spreads a little more it will merge with Kocaeli and Tekirdağ.

It's the most idiotic thing imaginable, I mean look at New York City, how did they vertically build the city. And how we're building İstanbul horizontally. They got Central Park, What do we have? tiny little Gezi park. And they want to demolish it, fucking sick mentality
New york is disgusting. You should see how they live. Central park is nice but Istanbul has way more greenery (not sure if thats a real word) than New York.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom