What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

@xenon54

That guy says

Cyprus needs water? Maybe Turkey needs more than Cyprus.

Seems like he has 'knowledge' about how much Türkiye or KKTC need water...

That post of that guy is "Turks, are you stupid?"

And that's why i answered him in the same way...

If he was looking for information the question "Does KKTC need water from Türkiye?" would be also a stupid question...

If he wanted info he could just ask " What's this project's goal and what is it's benefits "

But look what he says...

Anyways... Thx for your brief about project...

Azerbaijan Tower 1050m

38538-kh.jpg

Baku White City includes creation of 50 thousand jobs
Azerbaijan has another 2 massive projects at a much bigger scale than White City
Khazar Islands and Green City

0ihGpwq.png

New Baku Port

ed44fd7471bd.jpg

many other projects but too lazy to post them all

Yes there are even more huge projects of Azerbaycan... :enjoy:

He was beeing sarcastic.

The problem is Cyprus is an island with a big population but no major rivers or any other big Water sources so the Island has water shortage since years, Greece is sending water with tank ships to southern part but North doesnt get anything because of the EU embargo.

So the plan is building a water Pipeline from Southern Turkey to Northern Cyprus, perhaps the Souther part will also use Water from Turkey since Greece cant supply enough water with Tank Ships for southern part.

It is expected that there will be another referandum at the end of the year about the future of the Island, the Island will be united if everything goes well and south Cyprus could also use Turkish water.

@xxxKULxxx no need to be unfriendly, Bismarck just wanted informations.
If feel it would have a lot of benefit for Turkey to unite the island. First of all, in 20 years, Turkish people will be the majority and have more vote than others.
Second, it can invest in south and take the economy to its hand and use the island as aircraft carrier to control middle east, instead of any other country could use it(such as Uk has some jet in southern Cypris) against Turkey in the future as a treat.
Third, Turkey will be able to use its newly found gas and other resources to export them,

Seems like he has 'knowledge' about how much Türkiye or KKTC need water...
That post of that guy is "Turks, are you stupid?"
And that's why i answered him in the same way...
If he was looking for information the question "Does KKTC need water from Türkiye?" would be also a stupid question...
If he wanted info he could just ask " What's this project's goal and what is it's benefits "
But look what he says...
Anyways... Thx for your brief about project...
He obviously doesnt have knowledge about the subject so he thought Turkey needs more Water than Cyprus, Bismarck is known here, he doesnt have bad intention.
Where is your Turkish hospitality? :)

He obviously doesnt have knowledge about the subject so he thought Turkey needs more Water than Cyprus, Bismarck is known here, he doesnt have bad intention.
Where is your Turkish hospitality? :)

Sure i have Turkish Hospitality but for those who are innocent and sure I'm also ok with innocent mistakes...

I saw that guy is kidding with us... He thinks he has enough knowledge to make this statement...

Also i didn't answer him like the way i felt... I didn't attack him...

"Cyprus needs water? Maybe Turkey needs more than Cyprus."

If they don't need why would we send them water ? Are we stupid ?

xenon i really gave him a soft answer... :tup:

Anyways let's close it... :angel:

Istanbul Financial Center Project

HOK developed the master plan for the Istanbul International Financial Center (IIFC), a US$2.6 billion project that is integral to Turkey’s plan to make its economy one of the world’s 10 largest.
The Turkish government’s goal for the landmark project is to establish Istanbul as a global center for finance. The IIFC will house the head offices of the country’s financial market governing bodies, state-owned and private banks, and related businesses. It will include 45 million square feet of office, residential, retail, conference, hotel and park space.

HOK’s master plan provides a framework for developing a sustainable financial center in a way that blends human need, environmental stewardship and economic viability into a new global model of urbanism rooted in Turkish culture.

The plan creates four distinct districts focusing on culture, commerce, civic functions and governance. Strategically located between the Ataşehir and Ümraniye districts, the site offers easy accessibility and views to the historic center of Istanbul.

Major infrastructure improvements include a transportation system featuring a new subway line and station as well as new infrastructure for sustainable power, water, data and security. These systems are integrated into a podium that provides a surface for a new urban park.

In addition to creating the master plan, architectural and landscape design standards, and sustainability guidelines, HOK is designing two of the IIFC’s high-rise office towers.

Istanbul International Financial Center

IIFC_01.jpg

istanbulfinancialcenter03.jpg

istanbul-international-financial-center-b130313-h4.jpg

istanbul-international-financial-center-b130313-h3.jpg

5140e296b3fc4b33b00000c7_new-istanbul-international-financial-center-master-plan-hok_5_istanbul_financial_center_-_street_view_-_credit_hok.jpg

istanbulfinancialcenter04.jpg

@cabatli_53
Isn't there supposed to be a huge military research facility to be built in Istanbul?

He was beeing sarcastic.

The problem is Cyprus is an island with a big population but no major rivers or any other big Water sources so the Island has water shortage since years, Greece is sending water with tank ships to southern part but North doesnt get anything because of the EU embargo.

So the plan is building a water Pipeline from Southern Turkey to Northern Cyprus, perhaps the Souther part will also use Water from Turkey since Greece cant supply enough water with Tank Ships for southern part.

It is expected that there will be another referandum at the end of the year about the future of the Island, the Island will be united if everything goes well and south Cyprus could also use Turkish water.

@xxxKULxxx no need to be unfriendly, Bismarck just wanted informations.

I think this is a political move. You know the average amount of rainfall in both country's?

That Azeri tower reminds me of Gulf Arabs.

No way that thing could get built in this or another universe, just a stupid personal dream of some "rich guy".

As for skyscrapers, there are regulations about them as far as I know, to not mess up with the general style of the city. I have to say that most of them are in fact quite unique, and not kitsch styles that pop out everywhere.

Like Socar Tower, Flame Towers, Crescent project.

kQqbZkE.png

T6TUmRN.png

Crescent-Project.jpg

Last edited:
Those are great but the other one is just tacky and probably unecessary.

No way that thing could get built in this or another universe, just a stupid personal dream of some "rich guy".

As for skyscrapers, there are regulations about them as far as I know, to not mess up with the general style of the city. I have to say that most of them are in fact quite unique, and not kitsch styles that pop out everywhere.

Like Socar Tower, Flame Towers, Crescent project.

kQqbZkE.png

T6TUmRN.png

Crescent-Project.jpg

search before you say anything next time
first contract for supplies has already been signed
worth more than $100mil

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom