What's new

Hubble Telescope captures 10,000 galaxies in one amazing shot

i like to buy one galaxy how much does it cost

Galaxy, our Galaxy is owned by Emperor "Magnon". He is the ruler of the Milkyway Galxy. You have to contact him to buy it!!.......:D

why what they got there?

His home Planet. @KAL-EL, How did you get here? Why didn't you brought your planet's technology, so that we could find another home for you? And are you alone or are there others from "Capriaca"?.........:D

Last edited:
Galaxy, our Galaxy is owned by Emperor "Magnon". He is the ruler of the Milkyway Galxy. You have to contact him to buy it!!.......:D

His home Planet. @KAL-EL, How did you get here? Why didn't you brought your planet's technology, so that we could find another home for you? And are you alone or are there others from "Capriaca"?.........:D
kal-el is from krypton

Majestic pictures btw will there be a more advanced telescope to hubble? because technology is never static so is NASA working on the next gen hubble mk2?

Majestic pictures btw will there be a more advanced telescope to hubble? because technology is never static so is NASA working on the next gen hubble mk2?
The James Webb Space Telescope (JWST), previously known as Next Generation Space Telescope (NGST), is a planned space telescopeoptimized for observations in the infrared, and a scientific successor to theHubble Space Telescope and the Spitzer Space Telescope.
James_Webb_Telescope_Design.jpg

@shuntmaster any idea when it will be launched? or is it still in the early planning stages?

just to correct something up If I travel by some how to Andromeda the closest galaxy to us it'll take me more than 2.1/4 million light years!!! who lives even one hundred year!!! so that's impossible all we hope for is that scientists know how to make the wormhole to travel through it as they said it'll bend the space and time.

just to correct something up If I travel by some how to Andromeda the closest galaxy to us it'll take me more than 2.1/4 million light years!!!
Light year is a measure of distance, not time.
1 light year = 9.4605284 × 10^15 metres

Stop discussing religion here and you who posted that flamebait, you know who you are, knock it off.
just to correct something up If I travel by some how to Andromeda the closest galaxy to us it'll take me more than 2.1/4 million light years!!! who lives even one hundred year!!! so that's impossible all we hope for is that scientists know how to make the wormhole to travel through it as they said it'll bend the space and time.

It will take you 2.25 mill light years, but we're not talking about light years, that means that to get there you'd have to travel at the speed of light for that amount of time.

In reality it'd take you longer, since we as a species are nowhere near achieving anything like that.

Last edited:
Stop discussing religion here and you who posted that flamebait, you know who you are, knock it off.

It will take you 2.25 mill light years, but we're not talking about light years, that means that to get there you'd have to travel at the speed of light for that amount of time.

In reality it'd take you longer, since we as a species are nowhere near achieving anything like that.
Right, I was talking about travling the speed of light, that why I said if we discovered a way to make wormhole then it would a lot faster but that still if.

Back
Top Bottom