What's new

Hubble captures a sign from God

lol at the relegion fight here <:

Also the pic tbh if fake even if it isn't it doesn't look like a corss or the david star to me. Our human minds try to find images "godly stuff" in life so yea :/

It could just be a cluster of stars from a far loction or what ever

oh guyz i have seen something strange in my life........ a kind of a miracle (in the sky)........ if i tell anybody...... nobody believes me :( and i have only 2 other witnesses who were with me that time

this picture reminded me of that incident

@ topic

this picture did not look real to me...... i have created similar things in photoshop before and even though if it is......... all i want to say is....... Its a beautiful creation of Allah..... so just enjoy it........ 2012 theory is just BS nothing else

64704228359d71a464972753414ad43d.jpg

I see Muhammad[pbuh] but I just can't see Allah.

Now THIS is what I call a sign:

169cfe55486ac3b3403da6496e4171c9.jpg

^ dude do u really believe in these things, like a crow calling allah's name or a cloud formation of word allah etc etc

^ dude do u really believe in these things, like a crow calling allah's name or a cloud formation of word allah etc etc

Only the really really big stuff.

:)

Do you not believe that God has sent us signs?

There are random shapes everywhere around us. Relating something to something else and saying its a message from God is just INSANE.

And fighting over that shape even insane. So stop doing it.

Well, as PAFAce said, i posted this because it was neat. It didn't occur to me that it would provoke a back and forth about Islam and symbology. However, the author of the article used the "sign from god" phrase, and that did intrigue me enough to "click" on the article.

:coffee:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom