What's new

Huawei Spies For China, Former NSA Director Says

Most corporations in the IT industry spy. ASUS spies for India, Kaspersky for Russia, America is notorious with its multinationals.

However it does not really affect the average consumer.

Motherboards can't spy right? Because I had an ASUS before and now an AsRock :P lelz

Nokia is killing itself with their windows phones.. I think Huawei is considering of buying off Nokia, I could be wrong though..

In much of the 3rd world, Nokia is still the phone to go with. Their durability speaks volumes. Also it just goes to show you how volatile the game is. I remember when I was in highschool - Sony Ericcson, Nokia, Blackberry were the biggest players. Now its totally different. I cannot imagine this happening to Boeing, Toyota that fast.

Motherboards can't spy right? Because I had an ASUS before and now an AsRock :P lelz

Im afraid its too late. Asus now probably knows your email, surfing habits, name, etc. That info is probably being Analyzed by RAW at this very moment. If you get an email from some "friendly Indian' wanting to know about the Pakistani space program, dont fall for it.

Im afraid its too late. Asus now probably knows your email, surfing habits, name, etc. That info is probably being Analyzed by RAW at this very moment. If you get an email from some "friendly Indian' wanting to know about the Pakistani space program, dont fall for it.

Yes, just got a call he was asking about 'my used graphics card ad', thanks for the heads up - sure was a sneaky one :cry:
He'd probably just steal all my overclocking voltages and RAM timings and use it to build a reactor.

Asus is a Chinese company from Taiwan. ;)

India has yet to come up with an IT company that matters.

Götterdämmerung;4566799 said:
Asus is a Chinese company from Taiwan. ;)

India has yet to come up with an IT company that matters.

But I thought Indians were dominating IT?:blink:

LOL... the US government blaming others about privacy and spying? :woot:

These people not only are without honor but at the same time are audacious accusers.... f***** arsewipes.

But I thought Indians were dominating IT?:blink:

OrlyTaitzOwl.jpg

Huawei has just promoted its salary and wages by 30% for new employees. That total amount equals 20 grand USD a year.

Back
Top Bottom