What's new

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/3-indians-to-be-sent-to-space-for-7-days-by-2022/story-297

Why is that important? Should it not be based on merit, i.e most capable getting to go up regardless of their reproductive organs?

It’s important because it shows women that we’re equals.

Ever wonder?
Why when we celebrate something good that we achieve in technology pakistan always comes with these kind of comments.
It shows how frustrated they are that they want to compete but they cannot do anything.
Hope MR ANDA KHAN does something good for pakistan.
Ex.
India doing good in medical tourism, pakistan media says india is spreading deasese in world through its medical tourism.
India doing good in IT, pakistan media is like yes yes india is good in tech support like low quality job and pakistan IT industry is booming.
India doing good in space, pakistan media will be like don't send women as they will be raped.
India lifting more pol out of poverty, pakistan will say indians don't have toilet.
What they fail to understand is because of population all no will be higher if they want true comparison then they should take what percent of population is poor or uneducated or anything else.
For ex.
Indian literacy rate is 78 while pakistan is 58 less than bangladesh but no of illeterate is more in india because indian population 8s more. So pakistan media will say india is worse than us cause we don't have so many illiterate pol, what they don't understand is by making this statement they are showing how illiterate they are.

Now another intresting fact even though indian population is 6 times that of pakistan but can you guess which country has mo number of kids out of school (I am saying number not percent).
Answer is pakistan.
I am not bashing pakistan but just showing them the mirror.
Pakistan society doesntd respect their true scientist like we show respect to APJ KALAM or Homi J Bhabha , it doesn't matter for us if they are hindu parsi or muslim.
But in pakistan there was one physist who got nobel prize but thae have problem in dedicating a name of department on his name just because he was an AHAMADI MUSLIM.

They say that indian are very bad pol but they line up to get treated in india by indian doctors. One of their hockey player died but refused to get treated in pakistan as he wanted to come to india.

They say that thay are democratic country but the fact is bhutto was hanged, nawaz sharif went to jail, sardari went to jai, akabar bukti killed by army, but not a single army men ever punished for coup. Reason they know who is real power in Pakistan.

So my pakistani friends please compete in these areas.

Don’t bother, maybe in response they will test another ‘advanced’ Nasr. Maybe they will replace the payload with a Goat.

India has 3.1 million pol employed directly in IT industry only. I am not counting ITES and indirectly employed pol.
So I think we indians have mastered the art of making money using Internet.
So you should not Bragg about making money from internet to an INDIAN.

If you want to know the truth please refer my post no 5.
But your compatriot said it lowers your cognitive ability... so butch go and bark at him... not me...I know your bob and vegana obsession on internet and defrauding Americans through scams... that's how you earn money.. now fcuk off.

But your compatriot said it lowers your cognitive ability... so butch go and bark at him... not me...I know your bob and vegana obsession on internet and defrauding Americans through scams... that's how you earn money.. now fcuk off.
I think u meant indian by the word "your" here.
Let me show you the reality brother.

I would say I am pretty happy if my fellow indians are searching bob and batana than camel sex and child ****

I would say I am pretty happy if my fellow indians are searching bob and batana than camel sex and child ****

I forgot if you want I will show you proof of how many pakistani are in western jail compared to indians to bust your myth of fraud statement also.

Back
Top Bottom