What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy/Ray is a bengali surname, North Indian varient is called Rai. Bengali Roys are probably Brahmins.

I used to read a comic strip called Rover's Roy about a football star.

This forum hasn't changed my perception of any country because i know that half of what is said by people is incorrect and is garbage. Plus i don't listen to the anti-"country" people.

I only deal in facts.

given how many dialects we have, yes we have it both ways

Yaar sharam karo ??????????

Ek Bachhe ke baap ho ke bhee tumhaari aadaten nahee sudharee ...ye kaise gande gande photo lagate ho avatar me ...ye bhee nahee sochte kee shareef logon par iska kya asar hoga...very bad DIRTY MIND????????

Yaar sharam karo ??????????

Ek Bachhe ke baap ho ke bhee tumhaari aadaten nahee sudharee ...ye kaise gande gande photo lagate ho avatar me ...ye bhee nahee sochte kee shareef logon par iska kya asar hoga...very bad DIRTY MIND????????

Lo ji. Agaya Mullah Dutt. Sharaft ka Lashkar. :lol:

Roy/Ray is a bengali surname, North Indian varient is called Rai. Bengali Roys are probably Brahmins.

I used to read a comic strip called Rover's Roy about a football star.

yaar ye kya roy/rai ke peeche pare hain sab log ...roy/rai is basically a dervation of rao(still used in andhra & rajasthan)....Rao/roy/rai are the same thing and were used as a tittle by kshatriyaas/khatrees...from anciant times not just in INDIA but Pakistan Also?????????am i wrong please some one educate me...Thanks in Advance ...Thanks Again .

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Lo ji. Agaya Mullah Dutt. Sharaft ka Lashkar. :lol:

bhaijaan apne to mera dil hi tor diya:cry::suicide:

bhaijaan apne to mera dil hi tor diya

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Wait even better. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
she even calls pakistani punjabis and sindhis as slave races....oh, and i better not mention what she thinks of mohajirs...lol...

Actually that thread got closed before I was able to reply in that thread... What I said was that Pakistanis belong to slave race only partially.. and you guyz assume that I was talking about Punjabis and Sindhis.. What I meant to say that according to American Journal of Human Genetics... South Asian genetic markers are much stronger among Indians as compared to Pakistanis.. In Pakistan it is only 33% and in India it is like 85%... majority of Pakistanis show West Asian genetic ancestry.. and that includes many Punjabis and Sindhis..

on the other hand YOU are saying bad things about Islam in every post and in every thread.. at least I am not a Bigot...

and I didn't destroy the the friendly atmosphere of this thread.. actually I was being nice with Indians talking about their films and music and then I saw Mech and another Pakistani guy superkaif I think, arguing about Pakistani linked with terrorism etc.. and that made me write that post...

Pakistani Positive
Bangladeshi's Positive
Indians Positive( even with the trolls hehe )

Actually that thread got closed before I was able to reply in that thread... What I said was that Pakistanis belong to slave race only partially.. and you guyz assume that I was talking about Punjabis and Sindhis.. What I meant to say that according to American Journal of Human Genetics... South Asian genetic markers are much stronger among Indians as compared to Pakistanis.. In Pakistan it is only 33% and in India it is like 85%... majority of Pakistanis show West Asian genetic ancestry.. and that includes many Punjabis and Sindhis..

on the other hand YOU are saying bad things about Islam in every post and in every thread.. at least I am not a Bigot...

and I didn't destroy the the friendly atmosphere of this thread.. actually I was being nice with Indians talking about their films and music and then I saw Mech and another Pakistani guy superkaif I think, arguing about Pakistani linked with terrorism etc.. and that made me write that post...

please save me the holier-than-thou sermon....atleast be brave enough to defend your convictions.....

i have seen you many times calling the iranic races in pakistan as the master races and looking down upon the punjabis and sindhis as indic races....so again...no moral high ground....

as for what i said about islam...i said its more of a political idealogy than a religion..and i absolutely stand by what i said...

anyway that is offtopic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom