What's new

How Will India's Attempted Hinduization Impact Pakistan and the World?

Sure, Good day to you sir and please convey my greetings to your fellow disciples of P. N. Oak :)

Sure nice / hope there will be moderate peoples Hindus , like you who are liberals & are still in majority which won't let these stupid moodi slaves , destroy another BABARI MOSQUE to start their dam politics ?
We are counting in you guys .
I am a Hindutvavadi. You expect Hindutvavadis as Hindu equivalents of your radicals. That expectation is wrong. :)

It will effect Pakistan as we would have an India with a tougher foreign policy and belligerent attitude towards Pakistan. But the real victims will be muslims-both loyal ones who will see their loyalty count for nothing as Hindutvas traipse on through the flag of secular India and the unloyal ones who will slowly grow convinced of the benefits of independence or merger with Pakistan. Either way it could mean some few migrants coming from Indian occupied parts to what is now Pakistan.

I feel sorry for the loyal muslims. 60 years waiting for their rights, believing in secular India and this is what they get. The butcher of Gujarat as their leader and ruler. They will further be marginalized and their wishes for a better future in India will be torn away like toilet paper. Pakistan is the only hope for us. I say this again and again as a Lucknowi.

Out relatives and friends still left in Lucknow should adopt a positive image of Pakistan. It is for their own benefit. No need to please the Hindus by bashing Pakistan. You yourself will be the victim.

Why don't you advise yor kith and kin in Lucknow to organize themselves with other Bharati Muslims to move to areas within Bharat where they can be the majority? In numbers Muslims will have protection against the ever increasing oppression that is heading their way.

Oh really , so when you I'll be announcing that neo -moodi-NAZI Hindustan ?lolz

I don't get your reply. Please would you elaborate.

I am a Hindutvavadi. You expect Hindutvavadis as Hindu equivalents of your radicals. That expectation is wrong. :)
Oh my sorries ?
May I ask you my dear ,hindutvavadus what you are doing on PAKSIATAN DEFFENCE FOURM go & launch ,hindu-defence-fourm ?
I knew , what's inside you , another jockey with other horse ?lolzz

Why don't you advise yor kith and kin in Lucknow to organize themselves with other Bharati Muslims to move to areas within Bharat where they can be the majority? In numbers Muslims will have protection against the ever increasing oppression that is heading their way.

You have showmen such a knowledge ,about bharat that I thought you might have some knowledge about their suspected change of status ?

This is the kind of thing that makes things difficult for Muslims within India.

Please stay out of this. Mind your own business.

Oh my sorries ?
May I ask you my dear ,hindutvavadus what you are doing on PAKSIATAN DEFFENCE FOURM go & launch ,hindu-defence-fourm ?
I knew , what's inside you , another jockey with other horse ?lolzz
I kinda like Pakistan. Nice hills in the North. Good food. You say why PDF. Why not, I ask. :)

I feel its good
Hinduization is good for this entire region as it will be like balancing Islamized Pakistan. :)

I would love to see an official Hindu State of India. BTW Pakistan is coming out of Zia era much reformed and determined. On one hand if India is becoming More Hinduized and Pakistan going back to enlightened era of its own history well that is good for the region.

Otherwise a radical Hindu India and a radical Islamic Pakistan are going to result in a nuclear war for sure
Any religious scripture which teaches tolerance, unity, contains progressive ideas, wisdom and appeals well to todays world context and gives good message to people should be given importance.
Nothing wrong with that.

Most of the Hindu scriptures are universal and consider humanity as one. So the arguments against Gita are not valid.

All religious scriptures are like that BUT the followers of Gita are as dangerous as followers of other holly books

If they thought of it that way-hey why not move to our own controlled territory-what is called Pakistan. No more Hindus to deal with at all. But I think the reality is that no matter what we try we may not be able to form an exclusively muslim society, some hindus will remain in Pakistan and some muslims in India. It is a hard truth. No partition in the world has managed to remove an entire community from a region. We should therefore work together and treat the Pakistanis hindus with utter respect.

But I do agree that we cannot live together in an environment where one communities ideology and rituals are imposed on the other. Like the ban on beef for muslims of kashmir.

This is the kind of thing that makes things difficult for Muslims within India.

Please stay out of this. Mind your own business.

Can I not give advise to the Muslims of Bharat? Why would it make things difficult? Life is becoming difficult anyways.

Kind of like Muslims have done in the UK? With Muslims patrols offering the protection?

Or better still at Rotherham?

If they thought of it that way-hey why not move to our own controlled territory-what is called Pakistan. No more Hindus to deal with at all. But I think the reality is that no matter what we try we may not be able to form an exclusively muslim society, some hindus will remain in Pakistan and some muslims in India. It is a hard truth. No partition in the world has managed to remove an entire community from a region. We should therefore work together and treat the Pakistanis hindus with utter respect.

But I do agree that we cannot live together in an environment where one communities ideology and rituals are imposed on the other. Like the ban on beef for muslims of kashmir.

I have nothing against religious minorities living in Pakistan with mutual respect. Pakistan cannot protect Bharati Muslims. There are too many (Mashallah) to be absorbed into Pakistan and Pakistan would be foolish to support Bharati Muslims in the fashion that Bharat is supporting terrorists in Baluchistan.
I take example from Sheikh Imran Hosein. In one lecture, I remember not which one, he advised the Muslims of Bharat to do what Banu Israel did when they were being oppressed in Eygpt by Pharoh - move together in one area where your numbers will be such that it would make it difficult for the oppressors. That is sound advice. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom