What's new

How was a conversion factory allowed to thrive in a state?

This is what court has said in its order.

"The court has asked the DGP to have a detailed and quick investigation on the issue. The bench led by Justice K Surendra Mohan and Justice Abraham Mathew asked the DGP to enquire into the role of so-called NGOs which have been organising and facilitating such conversions. The court explicitly noted that an organised set up has been working and functioning behind the scenes as it also mentions an earlier case where a girl was similarly converted to Islam."

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...s-investigation-into-love-jihad/1/966714.html
So did the court ban the NGO and arrest its members for these acts?

So did the court ban the NGO and arrest its members for these acts?
Court did find that there is a systematic and organized network working on such things and have asked DGP to investigate further. Now here is the real thing, it's not the khakhi chaddis saying this but the highest court in Kerala. Noose is tightening bit by bit.

Thousands of muslims are serving in Indian armed forces & police services, serving with honour & dignity. I have met quite a few of these great Indians and have nothing but my deep respect for them.

then brother tone it down a bit because you always seems label all Muslims without pointing out wahabis

also, Modi has great relations with KSA who have started terrorism

Court did find that there is a systematic and organized network working on such things and have asked DGP to investigate further. Now here is the real thing, it's not the khakhi chaddis saying this but the highest court in Kerala. Noose is tightening bit by bit.

What hurts me most of people like him, in spite of all proofs staring in his face, insist nothing is happening. The logic of 'if it looks like shit and smells like shit, it definitely is shit' does not seem to apply to these folks!

There is a difference between what the court has ruled and what it has noted/stated.

Didn't the Supreme court(Highest court of India) state that Modi is a modern-day Nero? Do you agree with that?

Modi has great relations with KSA who have started terrorism

He is the PM of the country. I am not.
He will do what he has to do keeping in view the bigger picture, while I will do what I can, at the level I can.

Regarding toning it down, even when shouting, no one is listening. If we tone it down, we might as well go to a cave and talk to the walls in it.

Didn't the Supreme court(Highest court of India) state that Modi is a modern-day Nero? Do you accept that?

But you do, right?
Why the double standards now?

btw, SC observed it on the Guj govt and not on Modi. Get your facts in order.

There is a difference between what the court has ruled and what it has noted/stated.

Didn't the Supreme court(Highest court of India) state that Modi is a modern-day Nero? Do you agree with that?
Court said in its order that DGP must investigate such NGOs it wasn't a mere passing comment.

What hurts me most of people like him, in spite of all proofs staring in his face, insist nothing is happening. The logic of 'if it looks like shit and smells like shit, it definitely is shit' does not seem to apply to these folks!
True.

He is the PM of the country. I am not.
He will do what he has to do keeping in view the bigger picture, while I will do what I can, at the level I can.

Regarding toning it down, even when shouting, no one is listening. If we tone it down, we might as well go to a cave and talk to the walls in it.

lol, then scream louder because clearly the real terrorists are wahabis which I agree with you on, but your animosity is towards ALL Muslims and wahabiism is just a smoke screen since your okay with Modi having good relations with KSA

So that brings to my first comment. Why not let the police investigate and then you can come to conclusions?

Nero statement by SC wasn't a mere passing comment either.

Police did investigate the case and court found that it's a case of love jihad. Period.

Now police has been directed to investigate people who are involved in this heinous crime and protect other girls to fall prey to them.

Police did investigate the case and court found that it's a case of love jihad. Period.

Now police has been directed to investigate people who are involved in this heinous crime and protect other girls to fall prey to them.
Arey yaar.. kya nautanki hai yeh:hitwall:

Did the court the rule that there is an organised network targeting hindu girls to convert by getting them married to muslim guys?

Arey yaar.. kya nautanki hai yeh:hitwall:

Did the court the rule that there is an organised network targeting hindu girls to convert by getting them married to muslim guys?

"The court explicitly noted that an organised set up has been working and functioning behind the scenes as it also mentions an earlier case where a girl was similarly converted to Islam."

"The court explicitly noted that an organised set up has been working and functioning behind the scenes as it also mentions an earlier case where a girl was similarly converted to Islam."
I was expecting this and even wanted add a note asking you to refrain from posting this again. If you don't have any court rulings which state that their is an organised attempt at converting hindu girls by marrying them funded by Saudi wahabbis then stop repeating yourself.

I was expecting this and even wanted add a note asking you to refrain from posting this again. If you don't have any court rulings which state that their is an organised attempt at converting hindu girls by marrying them funded by Saudi wahabbis then stop repeating yourself.

The HC highlighted: “A Single Bench of this Court has in Shahan Sha Vs State of Kerala taken note of the functioning of radical organizations pursuing activities of converting young girls of Hindu religion to Islam on the pretext of love. The fact remains that such activities are going on around us in our society.”

http://www.news18.com/news/india/in...conversions-kerala-hc-to-top-cop-1416387.html

Back
Top Bottom