What's new

How War in Ukraine is Destroying Russia

This requires Russia and the West to negotiate and solve the problem.
Well, then the war continues. They better find out how to get the remaining 500 or so billion a year to support their government. They are already defaulted; no bank will touch the Russian. Money don't grow on tree you know.

I hope Ukraine and Russia can achieve peace.Russian power does not pose a threat to Europe. China hopes that Eurasia can maintain peace.Russia can decline, but it cannot collapse.
They are not going to achieve peace if the fighting stops right now based on how you look at the map. Not possible. Putin wants this and that. Ukraine wants all of them back. Resources to strategic locations and so on by both sides.
1280px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

I'm tired of collapse vids. One day USA's gonna collapse, next day China's gonna collapse.....blah blah blah. My bet is that Russia, USA, and China will be fine.

The video isn't about a collapse it's about the same issues many countries are having with declining birthrates. The video is saying both Russia and Ukraine have serious gaps in their population pyramids and this war is just going to make it far worse.

populationtrees.png

Here's Pakistan's as a reference.
pakistanpyramid.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom