What's new

How to wipe out Indian Paws

@ Does illiterate Sk Hasina understands what is global poltics ? What is Indian Hagemony ?

@ It is true that most of the patriot army officers are being sacked, more are in pipe line.

@ Most of the key posts are now being held by the Hindus.

And how does that link to your concern:what: ??

@Any proof India created Shanti Bahini?

@Kader siddique was at the time of LIBERATION WAR!! We halped them fight Pakistan Army! If you accuse India of supporting them then might as well accuse us of supporting Mukti Bahini! Which is now Bangladesh's national army! You can't have it both ways!

@Which Bangladeshi criminals did India give shelter to? I'd like a list please :)

@What is Bungo Bhumi? Never heard of it. :/

@You mentioned 4 conspiracy theories and out of those 4 India might have been involved in 1 of them. So how is India making Conspiracy theories against Bangladesh everyday?

@Because of India's rivalry with Pakistan, you guys feel it is against South Asian Muslim Ummah and making India an enemy for no reason.

@Have you ever seen India deploying regular army forces ANYWHERE near Bangladesh border? Because we don't see Bangladesh as an enemy but you guys are making India an enemy for no apparent reason. Loss will be yours mate. :)

@ You want prove that India did not helped, sheltered and trained the Shanti Bahini ? That's good !!!

@ In 1975 Kader Siddique along with his supporters fled to India. There he formed a resistance force which was only helped by India but also by USSR. Once Janata Party came to power in 1977, only than it was stopped.

@ During the Boroi Bari operation Indian Army was deployed. Once the BDR massacre was going on India Para troops were stand by some where in Kaikondu ??

@ Woo ?? You have not even heard what is "Bongo Bhumi", Andollon(struggle). For your information this is an organisation of those Hindu refugees of 1947-1971 who fled to India. At that time their figure were something 50 lacs. Now, it is almost 1.5 crores. Most of these people are still located in the refugee camps in West Bengal, Tripura and Assam. As per their mission, they want to establish a " Bongo Bhumi" on the greater Khulan Division(Barisal Division included). They want a separate Hindu State inside Bangladesh.

Look Mr india billy no mates all your neighbours are peaceful and want peace with you. stop all this hot air biz

yea we really should stop spewing tall claims of bleeding India through a thousand cuts and nuking the fools; oh wait that wasn't Indians.

You can huff and you can puff but you cant change the fact that our forefathers carved pakistan out of india and nothing my freind is going to change that, Now tell me why do you have problems with most countries that have borders with. Everyone cant be wrong that you have bo can they?

You can huff and you can puff but you cant change the fact that our forefathers carved pakistan out of india and nothing my freind is going to change that, Now tell me why do you have problems with most countries that have borders with. Everyone cant be wrong that you have bo can they?

May peace be upon your forefathers for sparing us to watch a Karachi to happen on Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta ... :)

Do you know how much i and a lot of other Indians thank ML and Mr Jinnah for that ;)

Back
Top Bottom