What's new

How to view the threads I have participated in?

Brainwashed

New Recruit

Reaction score
I hope this is the proper place to ask this. It sounds silly, lol, I can't find any shortcut on the forum interface to do so. Anyone knows? Thanks.

Click on you name ( on the right top corner) where it says " welcome'.

Next , click on ' statistics".

Then , go to " find all posts by Brainwashed'.

Best is to 'subscribe' to the thread. That way, the thread will pop up on your Control Panel every time there is a new post in the thread.

This forum, unfortunately, by default doesn't allow automatic 'subscription', which you need to turn on manually. To do that, do the following.

1. Go to Control Panel. Click on 'UserCP' to get there.

2. Click on 'Edit Options' under 'Settings and Options' (You will find it on the panel to your left)

3. Scroll down, and under 'Message and Notification' look out for 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'.

4. From the drop down box select anything of your choice, other than 'Do not subscribe'. (Duh!)

The above steps are explained in the image.

2c44bf3186210e0a9e8f24efd01ed983.jpg

From then on, every thread you post a comment in, will be automatically subscribed to.

To subscribe to a thread where you have not commented:

1. Above the very first post of the page, you will find 'Thread Tools'

2. Click on it and then click on 'Subscribe to this thread'

Another image to help you with the above:

de9533bd4423eab16ffd553b99de573c.jpg

You will be set.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I hope this is the proper place to ask this. It sounds silly, lol, I can't find any shortcut on the forum interface to do so. Anyone knows? Thanks.

Another "quick 'n dirty" method I use is just to click on "My Replies" under My Threads / My Replies which is near the top of every screen after you log on.

I "subscribed" a couple of threads with Pus's suggetions. But they don't show up anywhere on the "Home Screen". I still have to go into User CP to click around.

I am :lazy: that way.

Back
Top Bottom