What's new

How to order Pizza from Pizza Hutt in Lahore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Man can some one tell me how to order Pizza from Pizza Hut in Lahore through Mobile I mean I write their number on Mobile but it nothing happens so any idea

go to pizza hut

aik chamaat maro pizza delivery guy ko

aur bolo ager tu ne free pizza deliver nahi kia te me nu tera jinna haraam!!

pizza is ordered :D

I think you need to enter city code before their UAN number? I always order from PTCL, so dont know much about ordering from a cell. I really like their potatoe skins with sour cream:smitten:

Salaar Centre, Main Boulevard Garden
Town, Lahore 54000, Pakistan .

Contact no. (0)42 111 241 241

Pizza Hut Pakistan

Just place your order and wait till 30 min .

I think you haven't dial your city code i.e 042 before their toll free no.

haram alaik ya Zarvan al pizzaun haramun yahudi dishun-
as a muslimun bycottun :P-
Sir I follow Quran and Sunnah and according to Quran and Sunnah we can eat with Jews and Christians as long as food is Halal

Salaar Centre, Main Boulevard Garden
Town, Lahore 54000, Pakistan .

Contact no. (0)42 111 241 241

Pizza Hut Pakistan

Just place your order and wait till 30 min .

I think you haven't dial your city code i.e 042 before their toll free no.
@sanddy Thanks Man I just got it right now Man finally got it right

Last edited by a moderator:
Pizza hut is a franchise the owners of it in Pakistan will be Muslim they just use the brand name of it for marketing etc btw im getting hungry now :angry:

But you are encouraging their (American & Jewish) economy by this. Money is funded from here to be used on drone strikes on asli musalman and in Afghanistan!

Boycott their products!

Hey could someone tell us the menu of Pizza Hut in Pakistan ? I heard there are Pizzas that have Seekh Kebabs in the crust ! :rofl:

Hey could someone tell us the menu of Pizza Hut in Pakistan ? I heard there are Pizzas that have Seekh Kebabs in the crust ! :rofl:

They do not have kababs in the crust .. Me personally would love mutton Karhai or Nihari as a topping .. plus .. I wouldnt order from pizza hut .. Dominos have a much better track record in this country for serving a better pizza .. completely the opposite in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom