What's new

How to lose weight fast but safely

Best way to lose weight is water fasting. Problem for our bodies are that we are consuming lot of food which was not available to our ancestors. Today we consume a lot of sugar, lot of salt, too much refined carb, too much fat and less fibre. We need to cut down on sugar, salt and refined carbs. Fats are not bad perse, but we need to avoid bad fats. Eat nuts daily and incorporate raw fruits and veggies in your diet. Cut down on sweets, sodas and chocolates. Avoid too much salt as it retain water in your body. Eat protein which should be minimum around 20% of your daily food intake.
Fastest way to lose weight is water fasting. If you can sustain it. Otherwise follow GM diet routine, this too helps.

You're the anorexic one, you do it.

That is an exaggerated view, trust me I'm healthy :D *rolls eyes*

Best way to lose weight is water fasting. Problem for our bodies are that we are consuming lot of food which was not available to our ancestors. Today we consume a lot of sugar, lot of salt, too much refined carb, too much fat and less fibre. We need to cut down on sugar, salt and refined carbs. Fats are not bad perse, but we need to avoid bad fats. Eat nuts daily and incorporate raw fruits and veggies in your diet. Cut down on sweets, sodas and chocolates. Avoid too much salt as it retain water in your body. Eat protein which should be minimum around 20% of your daily food intake.
Fastest way to lose weight is water fasting. If you can sustain it. Otherwise follow GM diet routine, this too helps.

What's water fasting? I'm interested

Maybe. But a lot less than I was just a few months back, so that's progress.

I'd like to see what you are when you reach my age btw.

Cheers, Doc
I am 66kgs with 5' 9 height. Pretty good don't you think?
But you are fat. Too much Sev and Ravo in nawroz...... that's what happens when you do not offer Ravo and faluda to guests>

Last edited:
No I am not. You are just jealous with all your exercise and cycling you aren't able to get in shape.

I think you need to find a woman who feeds you well.

Can't survive in sanghi India being a mid 60s boy.

Then again, most sanghis are mid 40s-50s ... that's with lota and trishul.

Cheers, Doc

Gents,

No doubts some girls like the feel of muscle bulk. They like, not merely strong arms, but powerful arms to hold them. Nothing wrong with that. If the Superman physique is what you want, then more power to you and go for it. Work hard and eat right. And stay away from the 'roids.

But the majority of girls out there prefers a man like this...

bwLQug6.jpg

In other words, they want Spiderman. They will not love you according to how much weight you can lift. The more weight, the more loving you get ? Nope. I do not claim to know everything there is about women. But of this, I am certain: All you have to be is strong enough to lift HER.

I worked hard and I do look like the guy above. Not the face, and certainly not that much hair. I just have the lean physique. I have been that way all my life and received many compliments from the ladies. The most important compliments are from my own gal, of course, but it is always nice to receive a silent compliment from a woman in the form of a long look and a smile. And yes, your own gal will notice those silent compliments.

I do not bench press, squat, and deadlift more than 165 lbs. But I have no problems handling my 450 lbs bike around the garage. And certainly no problems manhandling my gal around in the house. So unless you are in a job where muscle bulk and raw strength are necessities -- go lean. You will not regret it and your gal will love your body.

For your head, lose the long hair. Most women like the military-ish hair cut. Am not talking something like the US Marines high-and-tight extreme. Am saying just short enough to be over the ears. And if you are losing your hair, buzz the remainder. No need to shave, just buzz them short and clean. This also mean no 'man-bun'. Yeeech.

I was slim and fit but had this habit of eating blindly. I was not one of those people who never read information on food label to get clue about calories /fat/sugar before eating them. I am fond of those food which are unhealthy i.e Pizaa, pastaz, ice,creams, sweets, cakes, rice, roti etc I thought that i will never gain weight but i was wrong ..Now some test suggested that my cholesterol level is high and i was told to lose some weight . My GP said that people from south asia have higher risk of diabetes and heart related disease and their unhealthy food dont help it either but instead make it worse . I cannot live without roti/chipatti even though reduced it from 4 to 2 roti daily ..I started walking one hour daily but it did not made any difference as just lost half KG in one month. My work has minimum physical activity as sit on chair most of time which dont help it either

any tips and suggestions ?

I have been in the same boat. I realised that we need to change what we eat entirely.

1. I bet in all three of your daily meals there are some form of carbohydrates. Drop carbs for 2 meals a day, only have carbs as part of 1 meal, but rotate which meal it is. One day have carbs with breakfast, the next day lunch, the next day dinner, then at breakfast again etc. This diet of roti, rice etc, it is for the physically hardworking person, we are not those people anymore.

2. Rotate how you exercise. You already spend 1 hour a day for exercise, but change the type of exercise you do. One day just to sprints, 10 sprints for 50-100metres as fast as you can. After each one walk back to the starting position, take a short rest and start again. The next day do a jog, try to cover the distance you did in 1 hour in 30 minutes. Jog as much as you can and if you need to slow down and walk, or stop but start running again. On the third day just do a 1 hour walk.

Also lift weights, at least 2 times a week take time to lift some weights, not just for building strength but having muscle makes your body use more calories naturally. Also having extra strength is no bad thing for a man.

If there are any boxing classes near you, go to the boxing class instead of running that day. The workout they will make you do is much harder than a normal workout. Don't worry about being able to keep up, many of these classes have people of mixed ability.

That is an exaggerated view, trust me I'm healthy :D *rolls eyes*

What's water fasting? I'm interested
You already look thin, why would you like to do water fast. Water fasting is process where your body go in ketosis and use your body fat for energy. We have sugar and carb storage in our liver and gut area, which gives us energy when we are hungry,once that storage is depleted our body start using the fat in our body. And thus ketosis starts. In water fasting you drink only water for the period of time. It's tough for starters as not eating may have withdrawal symptoms for 1-2 days but after that it's just doesn't bother because body is adjusted to live on the fat of the body.
But you already look thin so don't do anymore fasting rather choose healthy food. Average Women body have about 15% body fat so it's okay because nature has made women like that only.
You can look for you tube videos if you are still interested. Fasting also helps you spiritually and cleanse your body from inside releasing toxic from your body. It will make you feel more pure and healthy after this.

I will wait buddy and best of luck for your completion. :tup:

@ValerioAurelius
previously I am addicted to beer but past one year I am only drinking non-alcoholic beer and my friend told me beer either alcoholic or non alcoholic both washed down all vitamins did it true?

Probably don't have guts to impress a girl. Like me
But I got lucky since my wife has so she purposes me instead of me. :lol:

Khudkushi karney do lot better then r@pe a Cow,:sick:

So here it is. I assumed you are skinny, right? Because you want gain weight.

Target: 3,000 Calories, 225g Protein, 100g Fat, 300g Carbs

FYou need a menu high in carbs, therefore, calories. But try to avoid junk food.

For a clean bulk, you need just enough high-quality, nutrient-dense carbs when your body needs them most—around your workouts. This plan is made for you that you train in afternoon time.

Model:
Meal 1: Contains starchy carbs
Meal 2: not many carbs
Meal 3: not many carbs
Meal 4 (post-workout): Contains starchy carbs
Meal 5: Contains starchy carbs
Meal 6: Contains starchy carbs

Meal 1: Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Scallions
3 omega-3 eggs
4 egg whites (to add variety, you can switch out for 2 slices turkey bacon, 2 small chicken sausages, or ¼ cup canned salmon)
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 scallions, chopped (switch out for 2 tbsp salsa, ¼ cup diced onions, or 2 tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes)
2 slices bread (switch out for , 3 small corn tortillas, 1 large flour tortilla, or 1/3 cup rolled oats)
1 small apple (switch out for 2 kiwis, 1 small banana, or 1 cup raspberries)

Meal 2: Blueberry Almond Smoothie
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 cup blueberries (switch out for ¾ cup frozen mango chunks)
1 cup vanilla almond milk (switch out for vanilla coconut milk)
1 cup water
3–4 ice cubes

Meal 3: Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato Bean Salad
180g flank steak (switch out for 180g salmon fillet; 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; or 180g trout)
1 tomato, diced
½ cucumber, diced
1 cup kidnes beans

Meal 4: Post-workout Nutrition
Recovery shake containing 50g carbs + 25g protein

Meal 5: Roasted Chicken with Quinoa Salad
6 180g boneless, skinless chicken breast (switch out for 180g top round beef)
1/3 cup quinoa, dry measure (switch out for 1/3 cup couscous, ¼ cup brown rice, or ¼ cup wild rice)
2 tbsp walnuts (switch out for 3 tbsp slivered almonds, 2 tbsp chopped pecans, or 2 tbsp shelled and chopped pistachios)
2 tbsp Craisins (switch out for ½ cup quartered grapes, 2 tbsp golden raisins, or 2 tbsp unsweetened)

Meal 6: Yams and Parmesan White Fish
180g tilapia (switch out for 150g oz tuna steak)
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 medium yams (switch out for 1/3 cup Amaranth, 1/3 cup wheat berries, or 1/3 cup pearl barley)
1 tbsp butter (switch out for 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil, or 1 tbsp coconut oil)
1 cup broccoli florets (switch out for 4 stalks of asparagus)

So here it is. I assumed you are skinny, right? Because you want gain weight.

Target: 3,000 Calories, 225g Protein, 100g Fat, 300g Carbs

FYou need a menu high in carbs, therefore, calories. But try to avoid junk food.

For a clean bulk, you need just enough high-quality, nutrient-dense carbs when your body needs them most—around your workouts. This plan is made for you that you train in afternoon time.

Model:
Meal 1: Contains starchy carbs
Meal 2: not many carbs
Meal 3: not many carbs
Meal 4 (post-workout): Contains starchy carbs
Meal 5: Contains starchy carbs
Meal 6: Contains starchy carbs

Meal 1: Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Scallions
3 omega-3 eggs
4 egg whites (to add variety, you can switch out for 2 slices turkey bacon, 2 small chicken sausages, or ¼ cup canned salmon)
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 scallions, chopped (switch out for 2 tbsp salsa, ¼ cup diced onions, or 2 tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes)
2 slices bread (switch out for , 3 small corn tortillas, 1 large flour tortilla, or 1/3 cup rolled oats)
1 small apple (switch out for 2 kiwis, 1 small banana, or 1 cup raspberries)

Meal 2: Blueberry Almond Smoothie
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 cup blueberries (switch out for ¾ cup frozen mango chunks)
1 cup vanilla almond milk (switch out for vanilla coconut milk)
1 cup water
3–4 ice cubes

Meal 3: Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato Bean Salad
180g flank steak (switch out for 180g salmon fillet; 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; or 180g trout)
1 tomato, diced
½ cucumber, diced
1 cup kidnes beans

Meal 4: Post-workout Nutrition
Recovery shake containing 50g carbs + 25g protein

Meal 5: Roasted Chicken with Quinoa Salad
6 180g boneless, skinless chicken breast (switch out for 180g top round beef)
1/3 cup quinoa, dry measure (switch out for 1/3 cup couscous, ¼ cup brown rice, or ¼ cup wild rice)
2 tbsp walnuts (switch out for 3 tbsp slivered almonds, 2 tbsp chopped pecans, or 2 tbsp shelled and chopped pistachios)
2 tbsp Craisins (switch out for ½ cup quartered grapes, 2 tbsp golden raisins, or 2 tbsp unsweetened)

Meal 6: Yams and Parmesan White Fish
180g tilapia (switch out for 150g oz tuna steak)
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 medium yams (switch out for 1/3 cup Amaranth, 1/3 cup wheat berries, or 1/3 cup pearl barley)
1 tbsp butter (switch out for 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil, or 1 tbsp coconut oil)
1 cup broccoli florets (switch out for 4 stalks of asparagus)
Thanks buddy so much,

10000000000000 x 100000000000000000 thanks

You are very nice,

Since my childhood I am skinny but during my college days to last year I build quite strong but suddenly i got dead busy with my work (for survival financially) and as a result I became skinny again (5' 11" and 70 KGS).

Thanks buddy just one more thing should I take protein shake or banana milk shake after workout ? since in past these things helps me to gain weight?

Thanks buddy so much,

10000000000000 x 100000000000000000 thanks

You are very nice,

Since my childhood I am skinny but during my college days to last year I build quite strong but suddenly i got dead busy with my work (for survival financially) and as a result I became skinny again (5' 11" and 70 KGS).

Thanks buddy just one more thing should I take protein shake or banana milk shake after workout ? since in past these things helps me to gain weight?

take the protein shake. banana is much carbs

Coconut paani
Drink everyday
Also washes the heart of bad heart so say the olders
Very effective

Lime/lemon paani no sugar drink jug or two everyday

And dhaal roti no makhan no butter
Watch the weight drop off
Forget these gore pakoreh diets
That is for white man and black man not suitable for us .

Thank me in a week you'll see noticeable difference

Here is another benefit to going lean...

http://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/penis-shrinkage#causes2
If you gain weight, particularly around your lower abdomen, your penis may start to look shorter. That’s because the thick pad of fat starts to envelop the shaft of your penis. When you look down at it, your penis may seem to have gotten smaller. In extremely obese men, fat can enclose most of the penis.
When the ladies says 'Size does not matter', they are not lying, but then they are also not telling the whole truth.

Size does not matter in the context that 'bigger is better'. The ladies are NOT saying 'We want bigger and bigger'.

What the ladies want is PROPORTIONALITY as in your penis size in relation to the rest of your body. So if you have a flat stomach rippled with muscles, you better believe it that at least in appearance, you are impressive. What happens after the initial impression is a different issue.

So, if any man here is courting a gal but is packing a few extra kilos around the mid section, time to take these exercise and diet advice seriously. Unless you live in the poles where a layer of fat is practically a survival necessity, going lean is the best thing you do for yourself.

Do high pulse, high intensity workout. 30 second sprints at full throttle, 30 seconds recovery for 10 sets followed by weight regime designed to work the lower body muscles. Torso muscles can be worked with pull ups, push-ups, chin ups. STOP drinking fuzzy drinks, no alcohol, no fats, no shit food, eat smoked meats and salad. Apple cider vinegar helps boost the metabolism if you are doing exercise, it won't do anything without exercise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom