Status
Not open for further replies.
G-7/4, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
Turn from Kashmir highway on 7th Ave

Open 24 hours

Eid al-Fitr might affect these hours

Asalamu Alaikum

Bro what happened?
what about karachi? i don't want to be in touch with everyone. one official maybe who can seriously work on it.

G-7/4, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
Turn from Kashmir highway on 7th Ave

Open 24 hours

Eid al-Fitr might affect these hours
Bhai karachi station?

what about karachi? i don't want to be in touch with everyone. one official maybe who can seriously work on it.

Bhai karachi station?

Contact them one of them will get in touch with you. Whats wrong by the way?

one official maybe who can seriously work on it.

You need connections for something like that.

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone like that. Only sailors and soldiers, but I don't think the PN can help you and this isn't under PA jurisdiction either AFAIK.

If you told us what happened it might be easier for us to help.

Contact them one of them will get in touch with you. Whats wrong by the way?
how to contact them or get contacted by them that is the real question

You need connections for something like that.

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone like that. Only sailors and soldiers, but I don't think the PN can help you and this isn't under PA jurisdiction either AFAIK.

If you told us what happened it might be easier for us to help.

Well! i may found a link btw ISIS and agency! i am not sure but yeah somehow things proving their involvement as i said i am not sure only they can prove if its true or not

Well! i may found a link btw ISIS and Indian agency! i am not sure but yeah somehow things proving their involvement

And how exactly did you do that? Unless you provide any evidence, you sound like a troll or a 5 year old wannabe detective.

Here report any suspicious terrorist activity at this number.

how to contact them or get contacted by them that is the real question

If you are sure about what you want to do better get in touch with nearest police station or visit any army mess near in your area. Once you complain then watch out your self as well :chilli:

Report here and MI or ISI will contact you them selves.

And how exactly did you do that? Unless you provide any evidence, you sound like a troll or a 5 year old wannabe detective.
well! that's you are saying! i wouldn't have asked if its not the serious issue lol
and i guess i have mentioned something above that's sound like enough evidence otherwise koe shauq nae he faltu mein uchalne ka lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom