What's new

How Thunder (JF17) Born: From dream of the nation to reality

It was a national project and he was lucky to get a major part of it .how ever there are many aspects which is attributed to many ,Civil Govt releasing of funds it was 50/50 venture with 500 mil $ pledge by each partner. Successive Govt just like Atomic bomb continued the project even in Musharaf era the money was coming and project could have enjoyed US/Europe input which could have reduced the cycle of development ,all is well 5 years late but still in the right direction .

AVM Shahid Latif sahib is a great human being, an excellent Pioneer f16 pilot, not to mention a true patriot. I salute him.

AVM Shahid Latif sahib is a great human being, an excellent Pioneer f16 pilot, not to mention a true patriot. I salute him.
but more recent interviews and political analysis have also highlighted his not so much intellect and short sightedness in other affairs also off shore company scandal has made his credibility doubted

Wow, no one interest. I found this very informative
Because a lot of people here have already seen these videos nearly a year back when they came out. It's not anything new for them. Early ones were also posted and discussed here long time back. You have however, put them all together in one place. I guess that's a good effort, usefull for anyone who didn't see it before.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom