What's new

How things can vastly change in 2 weeks

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was banned two weeks ago on August the 5th (2021). On the last thread I read, the indians were claiming that the Taliban would NEVER EVER come to power and that some americans would remain to secure and protect india's huge strategic interests in Afghanistan. Some indians were even claiming that they were funding and training the ANA and hence would easily defeat the Taliban. Now that I am back from my 2-week ban, the EXTREME opposite has happened. The world is a very different place to what it was on August the 5th 2021.

I was banned two weeks ago on August the 5th (2021). On the last thread I read, the indians were claiming that the Taliban would NEVER EVER come to power and that some americans would remain to secure and protect india's huge strategic interests in Afghanistan. Some indians were even claiming that they were funding and training the ANA and hence would easily defeat the Taliban. Now that I am back from my 2-week ban, the EXTREME opposite has happened. The world is a very different place to what it was on August the 5th 2021.

Welcome back.
Afghanis finally managed to free themselves from US yoke. Hope Afghanis will succesfully rebuild their country from US destruction.

Welcome back.
Afghanis finally managed to free themselves from US yoke. Hope Afghanis will succesfully rebuild their country from US destruction.

The most shocking thing was how quickly the ANA and Afghan government crumbled. They crumbled even more quickly than scotch eggs. The Taliban will obviously do a better job of nation building than ghani and the other american/indian puppets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom