What's new

How the rest of the world is looking to China for help: Part 1

How the rest of the world is looking to China for help: Part 1

WTH.....

Soery, Nobody in the world think positive about China as of now...

Even China is supplying medical kits and donating things to the rest of the world including India.

Frustration is increasing day by day, because of thousands of people are getting died and families are getting destroyed.

WTH.....

Even China is supplying medical kits and donating things to the rest of the world including India.

Frustration is increasing day by day, because of thousands of people are getting died and families are getting destroyed.
But the videos shows many countries are thankful and the source of the video is DW, which is not a Chinese source.

But the videos shows many countries are thankful and the source of the video is DW, which is not a Chinese source.

No, personal and also my general opinion is not against China but it will take sometimes.

Yes, China is doing good job but........... Also, do they have any option?

No, personal and also my general opinion is not against China but it will take sometimes.

Yes, China is doing good job but........... Also, do they have any option?

China doesn't have to offer help to the world, after H1N1 spreaded from US to the world, US didn't do anything to help the world.

WTH.....

This guy is pure communist party propaganda machine. Every thread he opens is some kind of tribute to China or comparing China with US.

I suspect the world will properly thank China once this epidemic is over.

Netherlands , Italy and so many countries are returning chinese PPE . N95 made of underwear and testing kits that dont work? No thanks. They are the ones that caused the virus and were quiet for months and didnt inform the world of anything

Netherlands , Italy and so many countries are returning chinese PPE . N95 made of underwear and testing kits that dont work? No thanks. They are the ones that caused the virus and were quiet for months and didnt inform the world of anything
How come US stole Chinese masks intended for Europe and shipped them to US, which cause a lot fo uproar in EU countries?

Countries fighting over Chinese masks - German health minister
Friday, 03 Apr 2020
8:22 PM MYT
631088.JPG

FILE PHOTO: German Health Minister Jens Spahn addresses a news conference during the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Berlin, Germany, March 26, 2020. REUTERS/Annegret Hilse

BERLIN (Reuters) - Countries' procurement agents are "fighting" each other for access to Chinese-made masks thanks to the surge in worldwide demand, German Health Minister Jens Spahn said, adding that this reflected the worldwide spike in demand for them.

Speaking during a visit to a logistics company which is seeking to help Germany obtain essential equipment during the coronavirus epidemic, Spahn said that there was scope for more European cooperation on manufacturing protective masks.

Asked about reports that the United States was buying up consignments of masks that had already been bought by other countries, Spahn said: "You hear stories of people fighting in the truest sense of the world over these masks in China. That's not a good development, but it reflects the strong demand."

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/wor...g-over-chinese-masks---german-health-minister

Last edited:
China doesn't have to offer help to the world, after H1N1 spreaded from US to the world, US didn't do anything to help the world.

Sorry, but life is more important then anything. It can not fulfill by giving donations or anything!

Economy, business and other thing can be recover but we can't recover any life.

So, whatsoever China will do... They will never able to get respect from a common man and family if they lost to anyone due to corona.

I will take all rest of the world to think positive again for China once it will get end.

Sorry, but life is more important then anything. It can not fulfill by giving donations or anything!

Economy, business and other thing can be recover but we can't recover any life.

So, whatsoever China will do... They will never able to get respect from a common man and family if they lost to anyone due to corona.

I will take all rest of the world to think positive again for China once it will get end.
Do you know how many lives were lost to AIDS in China? It was first brought in to China by an American.

This guy is pure communist party propaganda machine. Every thread he opens is some kind of tribute to China or comparing China with US.

Returned? They are fighting to order, my cousin just made a mil$ sales overnight 50% upfront payment.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom