What's new

How should Pakistan tackle S400 acquisition by India? The Drone Swarm Technology....

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Most of us know about latest S400 acquisition by India is certainly a game changer and our Army strategist must be planning to counter this. This hugely effect our attack capability in enemy deep land through Air.

The Answer which i came out is "Drone Swarm Technology" Already USA is working on it.

This is like killing Elephant with Ababeel and like Ibrahim A.S killed Namrood Big Army with swarm of Mosquitoes.

S400 downing one F16 or JF17 can be a big loss but S400 Missile downing a Drone is nothing.

So what you guys think about it??

Most of us know about latest S400 acquisition by India is certainly a game changer and our Army strategist must be planning to counter this. This hugely effect our attack capability in enemy deep land through Air.

The Answer which i came out is "Drone Swarm Technology" Already USA is working on it.

This is like killing Elephant with Ababeel and like Ibrahim A.S killed Namrood Big Army with swarm of Mosquitoes.

S400 downing one F16 or JF17 can be a big loss but S400 Missile downing a Drone is nothing.

Pakistan should also work on it. It seems very "affordable"

We should upgrade our air defences and have atleast a satellite in space to find the exact location to neturlize it in case war. Either by cruise missiles or by any other means but there's no direct counter of an air defence missile

Only elite members know better about it

Buy S400 yourself :yahoo:

On borders, 200 dollar quadcopter is effective against 4 million $ worth per missile.
But to destroy their SAMs unit as whole, we need stealth aircraft with long range radar & long range air to ground missiles ,
Stealth F22, and J20 can challenge S400 and fit in this category . If China willing to sell J20 to Pakistan, we should consider this option in future.

About ground to ground attack, MIRV is better option to challenge S400 threat, For this we must improve our Ababeel missile program and need to mature MIRV technology with passing time.

Drone Swarm is the best counter for S-400, PAF cant afford to lose F-16 & JF-17 with pilots against S-400.

We should buy and Co-produce a lot of Drones technology with China. Drones and Robotics are the future.

Build new squadrons of drones to protect our aerial assets against this new SAM system.

There is only one option . Raptor F-22. But USA will.not sell it to anyone.
How many do you think pakistan,or anyone else for that matter,could actually afford for gods sake,its a $200,000,000+ aeroplane.Why do you think the us didnt even procure the full number it had planned to.
I think pakistan needs to look at getting some modern air defences itself especially some long range sam systems,the hq16 is a good start but pak still needs something in the long range class like the s300 or hq9 or even the patriot.

There is only one option . Raptor F-22. But USA will.not sell it to anyone.
From the quick scan I did your right. Only F-22 can operate in a S-400 environment. Other aircraft like Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripens, Rafales, F-16s never mind Thunders will drop out of skies like clay pigeons in a hunting range. Rest of the ideas here are just fantasy. There is reason why US fears the S-400 and everybody wants it. Since I don't think there is much chance of Trump giving Pakistan F-22 [the 1980s Afghan jihad is long gone] that means Pakistan has no answer to the S-400.

But and this is what I can't understand? Fanboys aside why would Pakistan need to carry deep strike penetration into India? What scenario would this happen? Any war between Pakistan and India would be limited to theatre like Kargil where PAF took extended nap during the entire conflict. The only time I can see Pakistan needing to carry out deep penetration would be in a full scal war. But under such scenario the war would be lost within 7 days as the massive conventional superiority takes it toll on PA. In this scenario the war would escalate to nuclear conflict and S-400s would not matter much in those circumstances.

So my view. Can we forget about S-400s and also forget about policing the Red Sea for Somali pirates. Instead rely on the nuclear deterant to keep India behind the Durand Line. The money saved can we please spend on -

• Schools
  • Universities
  • Houses
  • Hospitals
  • Police
  • Sanitation
And then when have built up a large body of educated scientific pool from our young generation we can make our own S-400s etc. After all are Russian boys and girls genetically superior to our young that they can go forward and develop such marvellous weapons???

33ac2566e5f14d8ef3fc56c345ec913b.jpg

And the S-400 https://fightersweep.com/3414/how-scary-is-the-russian-s-400-sam-system/

Last edited:
From the quick scan I did your right. Only F-22 can operate in a S-400 environment. Other aircraft like Eurofighter Typhoon, Gripens, Rafales, F-16s never mind Thunders will drop out of skies like clay pigeons in a hunting range. Rest of the ideas here are just fantasy. There is reason why US fears the S-400 and everybody wants it. Since I don't think there is much chance of Trump giving Pakistan F-22 [the 1980s Afghan jihad is long gone] that means Pakistan has no answer to the S-400.

But and this is what I can't understand? Fanboys aside why would Pakistan need to carry deep strike penetration into India? What scenario would this happen? Any war between Pakistan and India would be limited to theatre like Kargil where PAF took extended nap during the entire conflict. The only time I can see Pakistan needing to carry out deep penetration would be in a full scal war. But under such scenario the war would be lost within 7 days as the massive conventional superiority takes it toll on PA. In this scenario the war would escalate to nuclear conflict and S-400s would not matter much in those circumstances.

So my view. Can we forget about S-400s and also forget about policing the Red Sea for Somali pirates. Instead rely on the nuclear deterant to keep India behind the Durand Line. The money saved can we please spend on -

• Schools
  • Universities
  • Houses
  • Hospitals
  • Police
  • Sanitation
And then when have built up a large body of educated scientific pool from our young generation we can make our own S-400s etc. After all are Russian boys and girls genetically superior to our young that they can go forward and develop such marvellous weapons???

And the S-400 https://fightersweep.com/3414/how-scary-is-the-russian-s-400-sam-system/

Russian girls superior.

Yes sir.

Cheers, Doc

Russian girls superior.
This is tough. I am gonna get distracted by yeh these Slavic girls are ball bustin, no doubt about it. In my gym I have befriended a Polish female whose 42 but has body of a goddess. I have tried not to think alog the one track mind but I think it's only matter of time when my satiate my hunger. I should not but you got to see to believe it. 5'11 of finely tuned muscle wrapped around a hourglass. So it's matter of time Izabeeta is going to get scored. We don't have many Russkies here bit Poles are second best Slavs.

We have Missile Name Ghaznavi Range 300 km , Improve the range to 500 Km build them as 6 missile or 4 missile tube launcher , make sure they cost us cheap , send 2 good spy satellites in space , if India brings S-400 near border ( in 500 km area) find them and bomb hell out of that area with Ghaznavis …. Let indian waist there missiles on Ghaznavi , If they stop them they will lose S-400 and if not they will still lose S-400 ……..
Only one thing important keep the whole package price low , under 2 billion $$ .. build 100s of Ghaznavis . . .
Rest improvement in MIRV tech and R&D on different other methods required emergency importance , For R&D build new engineering Uni . . .

• Schools
  • Universities
  • Houses
  • Hospitals
  • Police
  • Sanitation

Best aircraft to fly against S-400 is not F-22, its USN's F/A-18 Growler which can track F-22 too and in training they shoot down F-22 successfully.

To tackle Indian air defense environment a multi point approach will be needed which should also be not very expensive to pursue.

Back
Top Bottom