What's new

How Palestinian Hate Prevents Peace

Palestinian suicide bomber just blew up Iranian embassy. Yet Iranian mullah stooges will keep lick up to them.

Where are you getting your information? Can you show us? Why aren't you responding?

There was only one bomber identified and he was Lebanese. As 99% of the reports say so. Daily star is no reliable source. Give me one other credible source so we can believe you.

Meanwhile I can post 20 different reports stating one person has been identified and he was an Lebanese national.

So something is wrong with your fishy source. Didn't prevent you from quoting it though.

Zionist regime should be wipe off map .
Occupation of the Palestinian territories must end!
God's curse would be for the occupier killers!!!
God damn occupier of Palestine and killers those who only know how to kill, murder plunder and occupation.
I believe the time of destruction of Israhelll is near and Palestinians will come to their homes when there is no occupants.
God damn Zion they will pay for what they have done!
If they stay in Palestine despite murder plunder and occupation there is no God!So don't talk about peace when they are in palestine.

sad to see peaceful muslims being killed by the worst of the creatures, apes & pigs.
Even worse than apes and pigs
The time of revenge from them is very near very .
They will pay for what they have done killers !!!!!!!About seventy years of killing and burning muslim countries.

There was only one bomber identified and he was Lebanese. As 99% of the reports say so. Daily star is no reliable source. Give me one other credible source so we can believe you.

even if thats true , no nation is all saint !!

zionist logic :: there was a bad palestinian ===> all palestinians are bad !! :rofl:

Palestinian suicide bomber just blew up Iranian embassy. Yet Iranian mullah stooges will keep lick up to them.
Yes becuase we want send them back to their country.Respect to iranian philosophers

After all these years Solomon still spewing the same bullshit. I'm sad to see you have learned nothing. Same with most of you here.

Meanwhile I can post 20 different reports stating one person has been identified and he was an Lebanese national.

So something is wrong with your fishy source. Didn't prevent you from quoting it though.
Daily Star is very reliable newspaper.

Here confirmation:

Intelligence officials said they believed the second bomber was Adnan Mousa el-Mohammed, a Palestinian man who lived near the port city of Sidon. They offered no other information about el-Mohammed.

Lebanon IDs Second Iranian Embassy Bombing Suspect - ABC News

even if thats true , no nation is all saint !!

zionist logic :: there was a bad palestinian ===> all palestinians are bad !! :rofl:
Palestinians supported Saddam when he gassed ur people. U lick them up.

Palestinians support anti Assad rebels. U lick them up.

Palestinians blow ur embassy, u keep licking them.

Enjoy ur masochism :crazy_pilot:

Daily Star is very reliable newspaper.

Here confirmation:

Intelligence officials said they believed the second bomber was Adnan Mousa el-Mohammed, a Palestinian man who lived near the port city of Sidon. They offered no other information about el-Mohammed.

Lebanon IDs Second Iranian Embassy Bombing Suspect - ABC News

They believed as of so far and it's very hard to get results right away. No, it isn't as reliable as you make it out to be. Even reliable news sites have inaccurate reports. So, you couldn't find one other source. Gives me and anybody else here no reason to believe you.

And what are you trying to get out of him? Why do you intend on being a dirty person? You think he doesn't know your Jewish ways? We don't recognize your dirty ways and your dirty people. Go back to your dirt forum.

Congratulate the champion Iran in beach soccer .
I will tell to Iran heads stop support Palestine !:lol:
Your information from region is high,I didnt imagine an israeli may have such as these information.This shows that you are very political and like political.
Faith is something different from self-interest...

Last edited:
Congratulate the champion Iran in beach soccer .
I will tell to Iran heads stop support Palestine !:lol:
Your information from region is high,I didnt imagine an israeli may have such as these information.This shows that you are very political and like political.
Faith is something different from self-interest...
You dont decide anything. Mullahs will keep sending billions to Palestinians regardless what u like. And Palestinians will continue to die for nothing and betraying u in every possible instance. Thats ur destiny :lol: Until oil runs out and then u will remain with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom