What's new

How Pakistanis view Islamic State? survey reveals

See the positive side..62% are not decided means. they really do not get excited to know about ISIS..That shows that democracy and good goverance in Pakistan is slowly taking its root. We should feel happy that there are those days in Taliban times, where more number people in Pakistan was supporting all these terrorist but in due course of time, these numbers are getting quite reduced...which is a positive sign...

Now it is upto the intellectuals of Pakistan to convince these 62% voters how ISIS is a threat to humanity...Responsibility lies of the leaders or Pakistan and i am sure, Pakistan people are quite knowledgeable enough to choose right direction.

True.. Thing is this stability should continue. along with the democratic environment prevailing in Pak. When economic stability and democracy comes to south Asia, few people will care about war mongering and joining terrorist groups.

Pakistan was came into being on the basis of Islam but now a days many people are striving for a liberal Pakistan how do you see on the other hand does Pakistan can survive as an Islamic republic if so whose Islam mine your or his one because here everybody consider his sect as the true and real Islam?
If there is a will there is a way...
Dont lose hope there are ways to solve this issue.. right now one thing is that Pakistani dont support ISIS like my other friends are trying to put lable on us..

Decades of brainwashing is showing its consequences in Pakistan.

Decades of brainwashing is showing its consequences in Pakistan.
Do you actually believe yourself when you give statements like above?
62 percent undecided? Is this for real?
62% are those who dont want to come in open supporting the terror outfit.

Source: How Pakistanis view Islamic State? survey reveals
Mate, you ask an illiterate guy on the street, he won't even know what is Daesh...how on earth will he have an opinion.
If these surveys were so correct, then the one coducted by Washington Post claiming Pakistan to be the least racist country and India to be the most racist country should also be correct. Although everyone knows , how much ethnic tensions have existed in Karachi...surveys are never accurate.

Pakistan one of the least racist countries in the world: Survey - The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom