What's new

How Pakistan Is Planning to Fight a Nuclear War

try us. it's a logic which can be implemented. not some tejas.

And it always remains in India's interest that you keep on believing what you said. Keep believing that our forces are full of cowards, why forces the entire India is full of cowards. Only you have the gut's to die for a cause not others. :)

the fact remains that we are ready to die if it means we take our enemies with us.
its what stopping you from starting a war against us.
so laugh all you want cause we know you are angry and fuming on the inside

Dude, we are least bothered, and you have nothing more than a nuisance value for us. :)

Big and more is not always better. Hindus always had bigger armies and weapons but it always lost wars that is why India was rules by muslims for nearly a thousand year. Remember the Prithivi's elephants and Ghauri's Mongolian ponies. PAF can sustain twice the sortie rate that India can because of extra pilots and low maintenance aircrafts so the numerical advantage will be lost very quickly. Your have a very childish view of military strength, preparedness and history.
Its good for India if the Pakistani establishment also thinks like that.
BTW who was FM Manekshaw, Lt. Gen Jacob, a Hindus ?????
Good for us that u think you will fight a Hindu Kingdom.

Big and more is not always better. Hindus always had bigger armies and weapons but it always lost wars that is why India was rules by muslims for nearly a thousand year. Remember the Prithivi's elephants and Ghauri's Mongolian ponies. PAF can sustain twice the sortie rate that India can because of extra pilots and low maintenance aircrafts so the numerical advantage will be lost very quickly. Your have a very childish view of military strength, preparedness and history.
BTW what is the actual crash rate of PAF for last five years and actual number of flying hours a PAF Pilot gets in a month.

Another historical lesson is from the third battle of Panipat - bulldozing strategy with heavy guns and numerical superiority vs quick flanking ops with fast moving nimble horsemen and light guns...

They believe in conjectures. MashaAllah Pak is proliferating the conjectures almost like one a month rate!!!

The world knows that we are all inside the same boat!!!!

That's the anti-logic to counter the Ehl-i Dunya (people of the world)!!!!
BTW Panipat Battle was a battle between Marathas and Afghans means in northern India there was Muslim Rule only in name sake.

nuclear tactical weapon (Nasr) will be use only when indian will try any offensive against Pakistan and that will be happened only that time when indian Armour cross border and that weapon will attack in Pakistan territory where Pakistan not attacking other country and same time Pakistan protecting its Sovereignty

In my view, Nuclear Tactical weapons were acquired by Pakistan to avoid a 1999 or 2002 situation where Indian forces were at Border and threatening to launch an attack on Pakistan as a counter to Kargil etc.
But now the battle strategy has changed, now for a Kargil, Mumbai or Parliament attack it won't necessarily be military posturing or threat.
Its akin to blood vs blood now, its offensive defence today. If this policy gets fine tuned may be India Pak may never fight a war ever in Future cause Pakistan being busy on so many fronts.

Pakistan actually doesn't need tactical nukes if avoids Kargil and Mumbai types.

i am a pathan. I don't care if i die but i would take every last of my enemy with me.
In a big boom, I presume. :smokin:

Those who think that a country can actually fight after nuclear weapons have been used is plain foolish. I bet that nuclear weapons will never be used in an Indo-Pak war.

Too much radiation in this thread!!
BTW some two days back we had another thread where we lobbed some megatons against each other!!:D
Abhi tak khatam nahin hua?

Pakistan and Pakistanis know the fact which is that in case of nuclear war, Pakistan won't survive. Therefore they have mental preparation for it and Pakistanis will make sure to take india down to a level that even bangladesh will look like a super power against it, forget about China.

Last edited:
Pakistan has very few 4th generation fighters only 156-158 where as India has 390 4th generation jets and all but 3 sqds deployed on Pakistan front.

Similarly Pakistan armoured force is below par too as they have only around 2050 tanks in service.
From 1975 onwards it acquired 825 Type 59, Type-59s bought prior to that are too old.
It also acquired in the same period 300 Type-69, 285 Type-85, 320 MBT-2000, 320 T-80.

Half of Pakistan Navy frigates are also around 40 year old.

On top of that 80% of India's armour, 75% artillery is deployed on Pakistan front.
Despite all the odds, we will kick ur *** :nana::nana::bunny::bunny::bunny:

No wonder, people with peanut size brain are entitled to this logic. LOL :p:
Typical Indiot mindset ! Dont play smart ! everyone knows what to do and when.you dislike his views because people like you are mentally sick while he is a pathan and they dont die alone.His statement is entitled to his hot blood and I smell your brain like cow piss rottening it.no wonder your eye brows have overgrown. :coffee: naveedullahkhankhattak :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Typical Indiot mindset ! Dont play smart ! everyone knows what to do and when.you dislike his views because people like you are mentally sick while he is a pathan and they dont die alone.His statement is entitled to his hot blood and I smell your brain like cow piss rottening it.no wonder your eye brows have overgrown. :coffee: naveedullahkhankhattak :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Well we are really smart. Can't you see the ground reality ?? :)

Our adversaries (except China) doesn't have a nuisance value more than an Aedes mosquito, they can be lethal if they succeed in infecting and the infection gets out of control but still it can be completely cured. :)

i am a pathan. I don't care if i die but i would take every last of my enemy with me.
That's the spirit man...hats off to you..this world is temporary so we will flight and clean this vermin and paradise waits for us.. while they while no body wants to go - the hell :)

That's the spirit man...hats off to you..this world is temporary so we will flight and clean this vermin and paradise waits for us.. while they while no body wants to go - the hell :)

Either I will Kill and be known as a warrior or I will die and will be remembered as a martyr. All the very best for upholding this typical mindset. :enjoy:

Either I will Kill and be known as a warrior or I will die and will be remembered as a martyr. All the very best for upholding this typical mindset. :enjoy:
That's how respectable people lead their lives and since in our religion, this world is temporary and we have to be answerable for our deeds hereafter which is endless life so leaving this life in style what a Muslim desires

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom