What's new

How PAF AEWCS would work. a complete Information

Thats a general discription of a general AWACS/AEWCS . Both the Eriye and Kj Chinese AWACs have that scenario of operation with some differences

Way to ctrl+A, ctrl+C, ctrl+V, post.

I hope you read their copyright statement. Being an engineer, you should know that you must cite the original authors and website.

All your posts are directly copied from the Wiley InterScience paper resources. Hopefully, you have their permission to do so. Even if you do, at least cite the authors. Some engineer/analyst probably spent months researching the stuff you are posting for 'thanks' credits.

Last edited:
Thanks dude for such a precious information. before that i was unaware of copy writin.
Well i just wanted to share the info with the people at dis 4um explained in articles books and journals which i had during my engneering.
Now tell me how i can upload al this without being effected by that kopyritin
waitin for your worthful comemnts
Thanks again

Well i just wanted to share the info with the people at dis 4um explained in articles books and journals which i had during my engneering.

That is a very good thing you are doing, but you must cite the original source and authors. You can also provide links, but most importantly, you must read their copyright statements. When they say 'cannot be reproduced without premission', they mean it. So get their permission, or re-write the articles in your own words and reference/cite the original documents.

You were in engineering. Think back to when you wrote reports and other documents. It took days, weeks and months to research, remember? You would not want people to publish your papers without your permission, would you?

I understand your intention was good, but you must be more careful/considerate with other people's copyright stuff.

now where iare the posts related to the topic???

let me remind you people that the topic of the thread is

How PAF AEWCS would work. a complete Information

???????

hi arsalanaslam123 :wave:

go check the Pakistan AWACs/AEW&Cs Aircrafts ive posted some images there hope its useful

thank you:cheers:

thanks dude again, well first when i saw ur post i became ltl hot ....... but when i thoroughly read the COPYWRITE statemnts . i found it a my mistake

i would produced whole thing in my own words again

Thanks for positive critics

thanks dude again, well first when i saw ur post i became ltl hot ....... but when i thoroughly read the COPYWRITE statemnts . i found it a my mistake

i would produced whole thing in my own words again

Thanks for positive critics

No problem. My first post was a little hot, I will be more polite next time.
Thanks for listening.

...re-write the articles in your own words and reference/cite the original documents.

This is what you should do zavis, then everybody will read it and discuss it rather than everybody ignore it because there is too much to read.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom