What's new

How much skill is required for Su-30 pilot to evade AMRAAM missile from enemy pilots firing missiles

So quite easy for a super manuevarable like Su-30 jet to dodge them.
how can you outmaneuver the missile doing maneuver/agile as 30/40 Gs, where your MKI can rarely agile/maneuverable as 11 GS at max @Tomeshwar E
Even the famed AIM-54 phoenix never had combat kills more than 50-55 km away.
And AIM-154 never design to use against Fighter jet, but it basically intended for to Intercept Soviet long range bomber before they launch their anti ship missile against US carrier battle groups, kindly provide proofs for your claims @Tomeshwar E
Longest recorded AMRAAM kills are less than 40 km away.
Again provide the proof please @Tomeshwar E

what illogical/retard post amraam is 3 time faster then Su-30 , Su-30 top speed is Mach 2/ 1456 MPH, if amraam could fire within appropriate NEZ (NO ESCAPE ZONE) Su-30 have 0 chance to evade AMRAAM, only option left for su-30 to use ECM/EW against amraam @Arsalan 345

Do you forget pir panjal range?you know the idea of train masking.during vertical dive,missile experiences drag.it can easily be evaded if you try to move away from missile range as fast as possible and when the impact is near,use vertical dive.drag will reduce speed of missile and it loose energy.use chaffs during vertical dive.

u.s F15 jets have successfully evaded sam missiles in iraq by using such tactics so I think this is possible if pilot has good training but indian pilot are not capable enough like u.s pilots who are best in the world and have proved it in real wars
Do you forget pir panjal range?you know the idea of train masking.during vertical dive,missile experiences drag.it can easily be evaded if you try to move away from missile range as fast as possible and when the impact is near,use vertical dive.drag will reduce speed of missile and it loose energy.use chaffs during vertical dive.

on 26th Feb. SU failed to evade Pl-12. That's all i have to say.
maxresdefault.jpg

Again wrong Amraam is more streamline and has less drag as compare to su-30, as various poster said on 27 FEB F-16 was in altitude of 40'000 feet to utilized full range/capabilities of AMRAAM, and su-30 at 15,000, launch from 40,000 AMRAAM sensor radius could be nearly doubled, and today mono pulse active radar sensors is immune to Chaff @Arsalan 345

what illogical/retard post amraam is 3 time faster then Su-30 , Su-30 top speed is Mach 2/ 1456 MPH, if amraam could fire within appropriate NEZ (NO ESCAPE ZONE) Su-30 have 0 chance to evade AMRAAM, only option left for su-30 to use ECM/EW against amraam @Arsalan 345

It's like comparing a bi-plane to an F-16. That missile is bearing down on you so fast you aren't going to be able to fly far before its got you. You'd have to be REALLY lucky to dodge the blast zone.

It depends on pilot training ,if pilot has good skills he can defeat incoming missiles
It's like comparing a bi-plane to an F-16. That missile is bearing down on you so fast you aren't going to be able to fly far before its got you. You'd have to be REALLY lucky to dodge the blast zone.

Again wrong Amraam is more streamline and has less drag as compare to su-30, as various poster said on 27 FEB F-16 was in altitude of 40'000 feet to utilized full range/capabilities of AMRAAM, and su-30 at 15,000, launch from 40,000 AMRAAM sensor radius could be nearly doubled, and today mono pulse active radar sensors is immune to Chaff @Arsalan 345
I think you are forgetting self jamming pod which iaf uses.quick left and right turn and even vertical climb or vertical dive bleeds energy of missile.i am not saying that you can Dodge missiles Everytime but pilots can Dodge missiles.i am not talking about ramjet.

To fail a missile from reaching him, IAF pilot must pull the ejection lever !
Missile won't ever hurt him, I guarantee

I think you are forgetting self jamming pod which iaf uses.quick left and right turn and even vertical climb or vertical dive bleeds energy of missile.i am not saying that you can Dodge missiles Everytime but pilots can Dodge missiles.i am not talking about ramjet.
i am already told you defense for MKI is electronic counter measure, you can't outmaneuvered AMRAAM by agility/maneuverability because AMRAAM can agile/maneuverable as 30 40 GS whereas MKI only has agility/maneuverability, i read somewhere AMRAAM can reach its full range (100 KM) in just 3-4 seconds, so there is no way that AMRAAM could be outmaneuvered by MKI relying on its agility/maneuverability, now tell me who has the larger drag area MKI or AMRAAM , use your logic/commonsense @Arsalan 345

What logic /evidence has been given by those seniors in declaring it fake? or may just a feel good statement !
ask @Oscar ,@Irfan Baloch ,@The Eagle etc etc calming this image is fake and is bad PS, their is no JF-17 with this marking according to inside information of PAF, by these senior members @BATMAN

i am already told you defense for MKI is electronic counter measure, you can't outmaneuvered AMRAAM by agility/maneuverability because AMRAAM can agile/maneuverable as 30 40 GS whereas MKI only has agility/maneuverability, i read somewhere AMRAAM can reach its full range (100 KM) in just 3-4 seconds, so there is no way that AMRAAM could be outmaneuvered by MKI relying on its agility/maneuverability, now tell me who has the larger drag area MKI or AMRAAM , use your logic/commonsense @Arsalan 345

ask @Oscar ,@Irfan Baloch ,@The Eagle etc etc calming this image is fake and is bad PS, their is no JF-17 with this marking according to inside information of PAF, by these senior members @BATMAN

I don't agree but I think you have more technical knowledge in this subject so I hope you are right.

I don't agree but I think you have more technical knowledge in this subject so I hope you are right.
Bro BVR would not fired at extreme ranges because there is chance that target can escape from BVR , assumed that AMRAAM has Max range of 105 km (C5) its fired in appropriate NO ESCAPE ZONE 70/80 km from the target where there is no chance to to get out from the range of AMRAAM WETHER TARGET WOULD APPROACHING TO YOU (HEAD-ON) OR RECEDING FROM YOU (TAIL CHASE),THE ONLY DEFENSE FROM THESE BVR IS ECM/EW FOR DEFENDING RATHER THEN AGILITY/MANEUVERABILITY, AMRAAM HAS AGILITY/MANEUVERABILITY of 30-40 GS AND WHEREAS MKI CAN SUSTAIN ONLY 11 GS AT MAX ONLY FOR 10 SECONDS @Arsalan 345

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom