What's new

How much percentage of india population wants war

Indians are cowards. They only want war hysteria ever since the humiliating 2002 border stand-off, not real war.

Darpoke India.

Let us be honest...indians want war but we pakistanis react very passively and very much apologetic .I was listening yesterday to our information minister on indian news and he was really tensed! and that news anchor was really hostile and disrespecting him and pakistan the whole time and telling how he would not have taken fawad chaudary on his show other then for apology and that he should be thanksfull that he is getting chance to change Indian reaction not to punish pakistan etc etc. And all i saw was besharmi from pakistani minister , why do our ppl have to explain things to indians on their shows..i dont see their ppl coming on our channels and listen to our rage or whatever.

Last edited:
this frustration will lead to rape and Bollywood surgical strike 2.
pakistan for fun should create fear **** on thier own news media as joke to see how indians get real couragous and hyper. Then that walrus mustache general will speak to media and say trust meee i am soldier i say we go all the way. They will spend days arguing what to do.

GD_Bakshi_during_a_National_Seminar_at_Bhopal_January_2018_%287%29.jpg

gdbakshi-copy.jpg

^^ Gi De bakhshi.This fuckers is really more of" konay ki dukan per baithenay wala kanjar" and less of an army General.

War mongers have never seen a war, those asking for war should come by themselves and see/experience whats it like when men kill each other. Pathetic how our neighbor government through and along with its media is inciting public reaction just for some pathetic political gains instead of making amends for such mishaps

The nation which cant sustain 40 deaths of her troops, how they will react after we erased one of there city with nuke???

Let us be honest...indians want war but we pakistanis react very passively and very much apologetic .I was listening yesterday to our information minister on indian news and he was really tensed! and that news anchor was really hostile and disrespecting him and pakistan the whole time and telling how he would not have taken fawad chaudary on his show other then for apology and that he should be thanksfull that he is getting chance to change Indian reaction not to punish pakistan etc etc. And all i saw was besharmi from pakistani minister , why do our ppl have to explain things to indians on their shows..i dont see their ppl coming on our channels and listen to our rage or whatever.

First of all Information Minister is idiot of highest order which he have proven numerous time even on domestic issue, I don't know why he went on Hindustani media, they are altogether in different league and can beat Pakistanis in screaming & shouting contest hands down - We are no match for them in this field. But yes, our official lacks the skills of conveying message in precise and effective manners, they must be given trainings to polish their communication skills (specially foreign ministry, defense ministry, information ministry and ISPR) . But I don't want Pakistanis screaming for war and waste time in debating with Hindustanis over this, Just lit fire, grab popcorns and enjoy saffron chaddis doing jhinga lala.

Back
Top Bottom