What's new

How much of Pakistani black money is in Swiss banks?

NO that was just hype to sensationalize black money, that's more than the GDP of USA so clearly impossible. the real amount would be in the billions, maybe just over a 100 billion. which is still a substantial amount!!
you have to remember only recently have super rich Indians and multi-billion dollar deals emerged, no way would they have had enough time to siphon off anywhere near that kind of money.

More like 200-400+ billion dollars..... ..they added 40 billion dollars alone in 2008-09... news from 2008-09:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...1Jhd9AUS6MajV4y-8hR78Yg&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE
as much as you'd like to believe that's' true, it isn't....
if it is because you think 20-40 billion $ is not a large enough amount then you are wrong, 20-40 billion $ is HUGE it could solve a lot of your countries problems immediately. unless obviously it is once again looted and taken away.

as much as you'd like to believe that's' true, it isn't....
if it is because you think 20-40 billion $ is not a large enough amount then you are wrong, 20-40 billion $ is HUGE it could solve a lot of your countries problems immediately. unless obviously it is once again looted and taken away.

Man i gave you a link... u can google more abt it... and why would i like to believe its true? the bastards looted it ... and are enjoyin it.. not me.

Man i gave you a link... u can google more abt it... and why would i like to believe its true? the bastards looted it ... and are enjoyin it.. not me.
because the internet is full of speculations. the only ppl that know the exact amount are the banks, and no bank that cares about its business will reveal anything.
we BOTH like it because we know that if black money is recovered in both our countries the aam admi will benefit immensely.

NO that was just hype to sensationalize black money, that's more than the GDP of USA so clearly impossible. the real amount would be in the billions, maybe just over a 100 billion. which is still a substantial amount!!
you have to remember only recently have super rich Indians and multi-billion dollar deals emerged, no way would they have had enough time to siphon off anywhere near that kind of money.

This is the video, it could be accumulated amount, scams have been happening from a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rough estimates put in Swiss banks only $100 billion, and

the rest of world, where Pakistanis has hidden and unnamed stored looted money is more than $500 billion.

i think its very less...

very very less...

if the three time prim minister is finding difficult to hide a flat in london.....you know ...they have no expertise in such matters....means not much money...

Back
Top Bottom