What's new

How much do 70cc bikes cost in ISB/RWP?

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
how much are they on average, I saw the ads on pakwheels & olx and they’re 2x higher than normal price.
So where can I get a bike for 50 days and how much would it cost me.

Also is it necessary to have driving license before I can own one?

A zero meter 70 cc bike costs 39K+ in Karachi. (atleast it did before currency devaluation).

To ride a 50 cc + bike, you need a licence/registration, afik.

how much are they on average, I saw the ads on pakwheels & olx and they’re 2x higher than normal price.

yes, you will need a license
if you want to do without a license, buy a Chinese electric scooter, they dont require registration or a license

you can get a second hand one for just 12-15k rupees
yes, you will need a license
if you want to do without a license, buy a Chinese electric scooter, they dont require registration or a license
i think motorcycles dont need license national ID card sis sufficient .

You want on rent or you want to purchase? If you want on rent, you can use international license to ride the bike in Pakistan..

I don't see why you want to buy a bike for 50 days..

Where lol? You know the address of the shop? I will take careem there tbh.

Arey 50cc and 70cc bikes?i thought 100 cc bikes in india are unfit for a ride with pillion rider...here we have 50cc snd 70cc bikes

driving license is required
I recently got mine for a car, and people were giving tests for it
everything above 50cc requires it

Arey 50cc and 70cc bikes?i thought 100 cc bikes in india are unfit for a ride with pillion rider...here we have 50cc snd 70cc bikes

It depends on the body. Indians are over weight hence need higher CC bikes to carry such weights but Pakistanis eat less carbs and more fat/proteins which keeps them lean and healthy. So lower CC bikes should be more than sufficient.

It depends on the body. Indians are over weight hence need higher CC bikes to carry such weights but Pakistanis eat less carbs and more fat/proteins which keeps them lean and healthy. So lower CC bikes should be more than sufficient.
Kitna chatega be

No mate, it is not true..Indians are underweight and malnourished .. around 40 percent according to UN.. I guess Pakistan has more fat people than India in %age.

No mate, it is not true..Indians are underweight and malnourished .. around 40 percent according to UN.. I guess Pakistan has more fat people than India in %age.

No. Indians are both overweight and malnourished while Pakistanis are lean and healthy due to the food they eat. Indians consume very little meat.

Back
Top Bottom