What's new

How much a doctor earns in India/ Bangladesh and Sri Lanka

@aakash
annaji hame maaf kar dijiye ..aage se aisa nahi hoga ...peeche se ...

I dont think doctors are getting that much from govt ..i am from engineering background and only getting 28k per month from govt.
As far as private companies i agree sky is the limit

U will have various perks if u work in govt.. Either u r civil or electrical engineer right?
In central govt engineers get good salary.. And in my state Engineers(ME) get 37k starting...

I dont think doctors are getting that much from govt ..i am from engineering background and only getting 28k per month from govt.
As far as private companies i agree sky is the limit

MBBS doc in private setup don't get paid much -----they get around 20k as a RMO if u work in ICU 28-30k but this due BAMS Doc competing for same post...they settle for less pay so the whole price structure comes down..... Whereas Gov Hosp only employs MBBS doc As MO
Even Lecturer in Medical college earns 50k start salary.......goes to 90k & above for HOD of the department
Doctors can also try their luck in part time jobs like clinical research as Study physician....(my current job)...i get 1600 rs for 8 hrs then onward 150 rs per hr (feels like Hooker doesn't it:lol:) but pay is good and work takes abt 30min(just measuring pulse and BP):D

Engineers....if you get a good placement thru campus u can earn good income from start...
But 20-28k is the start point...which goes increasing with u r experience .....

So ya its sucks to be engineer :lol: just kidding Grass is always greener on the other side

You guys gets to create/build new things.......we get to repair old things :D
You guys lead a nice 9 to 5 life...we don't know if we will meet our wife tonight:D
You guys take a vacation.....we have to go on strike for an off:D

My two elder brothers are earning more around 1.5 lac per month .. I though got a govt job (much favoured in my locality) am getting less than 30k .. But still there is some power and satisfaction being govt servant..

MBBS doc in private setup don't get paid much -----they get around 20k as a RMO if u work in ICU 28-30k but this due BAMS Doc competing for same post...they settle for less pay so the whole price structure comes down..... Whereas Gov Hosp only employs MBBS doc As MO
Even Lecturer in Medical college earns 50k start salary.......goes to 90k & above for HOD of the department
Doctors can also try their luck in part time jobs like clinical research as Study physician....(my current job)...i get 1600 rs for 8 hrs then onward 150 rs per hr (feels like Hooker doesn't it:lol:) but pay is good and work takes abt 30min(just measuring pulse and BP):D

Engineers....if you get a good placement thru campus u can earn good income from start...
But 20-28k is the start point...which goes increasing with u r experience .....

So ya its sucks to be engineer :lol: just kidding Grass is always greener on the other side

You guys gets to create/build new things.......we get to repair old things :D
You guys lead a nice 9 to 5 life...we don't know if we will meet our wife tonight:D
You guys take a vacation.....we have to go on strike for an off:D
yaar tune to poetry likhlee. konsee sms se copy ki.

But one thing is true .. I only work when it is needed .. Max 4 days in a week

But one thing is true .. I only work when it is needed .. Max 4 days in a week

what do u do? lucky that u work only 4 days...do u make enough for urself and ur fly? pls dont tell me that u are happy with do waqt ka daal chawal..if that is the case then pls go hang urself before replying me...;-)

In india nowdays mbbs ko koi nahi puchta. u need to do pg to get gud job.

Yeh tunhe kya kahe diya zaalim .......dil ke tukde huye haazar koi yahan gira, koi wahan gira :cry:

But its true....par Ek prob hai...yeh ****** Sibal

Pure Medicine study ki poongi baja di usne.........Next yr NEET aaya to :fie:

Sometime i feel GOV is consciously destroying this field ...Firstly Privatising Half of Universities..Then Reducing No of Pg seat Then Increasing Bond Amt.... Ab ye NEET ka natak

Yeh tunhe kya kahe diya zaalim .......dil ke tukde huye haazar koi yahan gira, koi wahan gira :cry:
bhai meri family [maternal +paternal] mein 12 docs hain koi pg kar liya to koi uske liye tayari to koi shaadi bad karne ka plan[husband ka locha shaadi bad pg karwana lol]

In india nowdays mbbs ko koi nahi puchta. u need to do pg to get gud job.

right..MBBS has no future...specially MBBS done under the cover of reservation are no better than hospitals ward boy or nurse....bright people who ve done MBBS+ MD have great demand and they can easily earn Rs 1 Lacs + PM.

People can become doctor using the reservation quota but they cant invite or force the patients to consult them....reservation sucks!!! IMO, reservation should be maintained at the level of office boys, govt peons, hospital ward boys, factory labours etc etc etc...

Back
Top Bottom