What's new

How mass pilgrimage at Malaysian mosque became coronavirus hotspot

Maybe this is natural selection in action to take out the imbeciles from society!

Some infected retard is blaming the government when he himself should have seen the dangers and not attended.

That is a huge spike. Is that the even that cause that spike ?
That is NOT the only problem. We don't know the individuals that went to the tabaligh. Tracking is too daunting.

That is NOT the only problem. We don't know the individuals that went to the tabaligh. Tracking is too daunting.

Thats right, community infection is more hard to trace. Unlike case happening in South Korea where the Christian sect community is actually a lot smaller and the Church may have list of follower to be traced, this Muslim group organization have much larger follower and I think no body have a list of them.

I think it maybe easier to trace Indonesian attending the event, except for follower who reside in Malaysia. I just dont get it why do they need to go to Malaysia to attend the event. What is the important of the event by the way ?

Those politician should also be blamed. If they all just kept their previous political agreement, there will be no distraction experienced by PM office so that this event can be prevented. This is a total disaster.

Thats right, community infection is more hard to trace. Unlike case happening in South Korea where the Christian sect community is actually a lot smaller and the Church may have list of follower to be traced, this Muslim group organization have much larger follower and I think no body have a list of them.

I think it maybe easier to trace Indonesian attending the event, except for follower who reside in Malaysia. I just dont get it why do they need to go to Malaysia to attend the event. What is the important of the event by the way ?

Those politician should also be blamed. If they all just kept their previous political agreement, there will be no distraction experienced by PM office so that this event can be prevented. This is a total disaster.
Its not the politician from what i heard(rumors). You can guess who resisted it. I don't want touch it, since i can't verify it.

New Covid-19 shutdown rules: No movement within states except for food, healthcare, essentials; interstate travel now requires police permission
Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 10:27 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR, March 18 — Malaysians should not move about within their vicinity except for special purposes or essential activities such as buying food or seeking healthcare, and will need police permission when they travel from one state to another during these two weeks, the government said in a set of new regulations gazetted today.

Screenshot (2492).jpg

These new regulations, known as the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases (Measures Within the Infected Local Areas) Regulations 2020, are applicable from March 18 (today) until March 31.

In the March 18 regulations made by Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba, the government ordered that no persons are to "make any journey from one place to another" place within a state or federal territories except for the following reasons:

- to perform any official duty

- to buy, supply or deliver food or daily necessities

- to seek healthcare or medical services

- to make a journey to and from a limited categories of premises, including any premises which provides essential services, premises involved in the food supply chain, premises selling food and beverages through drive-through, takeaway and delivery

- or any other special purposes that may be permitted by the director-general

No gatherings at all for anything, except for small-size funerals

Beyond this strict list of when Malaysians can move about within the respective state or federal territories they are in, the new regulations also said no one is allowed to gather or be involved in any gathering, regardless of whether it is for religious, sports, recreational, social or cultural purposes.

But the regulations also said funeral ceremonies can be held if the number of those attending is kept to a minimum.

Police permission if crossing state borders

The new regulations said no one shall travel from one infected local area to another infected local area — or in other words, from one state to another state — without the “prior written permission of a police officer in charge of a police station”.

Last edited:
New Covid-19 shutdown rules: No movement within states except for food, healthcare, essentials; interstate travel now requires police permission
Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 10:27 AM MYT

Police permission if crossing state borders

The new regulations said no one shall travel from one infected local area to another infected local area — or in other words, from one state to another state — without the “prior written permission of a police officer in charge of a police station”.
now no permission is required for crossing state border

now no permission is required for crossing state border
That was last night, the order to obtain permit for inter-states travels was rescinded (for last night only) due to large number of applications at police stations all over the country. This morning it is again a requirement and gazetted.

Meanwhile the usually jammed pack causeway between Malaysia and Singapore is near empty. No Malaysians can go out of the country and no foreigners are allowed to come in.

Screenshot (2494).jpg

Back
Top Bottom