What's new

How many حافظ hafiz were in یزید army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The establishment t goal was hegemony and not prosperous Pakistan. Their shallow thinking in the economy, foreign policy, and politics has created a fiasco.

In their mind, they do good things (or inheritedly evil), but they make it worse.
You've said this before too but I never understood why those two things have to be mutually exclusive?

Why can't they have both? - hegemony and a prosperous Pakistan. Does the CCP not have both?

Also I entirely agree with the criticism on the level of their competency, to endeavour in acts of hegemony and acting as a deep-state controlling everything - competency and meritocracy is a must. And you must have a diverse pool of opinions to debate within - of course all of them with the same national interests in mind still.

We need a thread along the lines of: "Is the Establishment truly a force for good?"

That clear a lot of things up, if we come to a proper conclusion
My opinion: the establishment is attempting to be a force of good, but is failing due to a mix of their own ineptness and due to inherently how difficult this situation (Pakistan) is to handle.

I believe it is entirely possible though but they must enforce a strict policy of meritocracy - this is something which is missing from Pakistan and it's painful.

You've said this before too but I never understood why those two things have to be mutually exclusive?

Why can't they have both? - hegemony and a prosperous Pakistan. Does the CCP not have both?

Also I entirely agree with the criticism on the level of their competency, to endeavour in acts of hegemony and acting as a deep-state controlling everything - competency and meritocracy is a must. And you must have a diverse pool of opinions to debate within - of course all of them with the same national interests in mind still.

My opinion: the establishment is attempting to be a force of good, but is failing due to a mix of their own ineptness and due to inherently how difficult this situation (Pakistan) is to handle.

I believe it is entirely possible though but they must enforce a strict policy of meritocracy - this is something which is missing from Pakistan and it's painful.

I too was wondering whether having a hegemonic state under the establishment truly is a bad thing.

The main problem with the estab is being incompetent in certain areas and not putting the right people in place to deal with those issues.

Meritocracy under Hegemony.

Watch your words.

You may not like the top brass, but the soldiers who waste away their youth at the borders, losing limbs and their joy for life, are our heroes and we love them with all our hearts.

God knows who would’ve conquered us, were it not for this army
images.jpeg

Do you realize who follows the illegal order of these bastards generals?

Do you realize all these soldiers losing their lives is because of their genius of pindi's own policy and incompetence and they'll keeping losing it to sell their choran.

Create a problem and then sell the solution

You care about a soldier standing on border but not a father who's finding it difficult to feed his children because of ch**tya adventures of this wardi mafia.
Which enjoyment you're talking about
Logon ki zindgi haram ki hui hai
State have take away even the basic necessities of public.

Stop selling this choran

They themselves choose to go border and it's just another job like all government employees.

What do you mean by this?
Machiavellian approach is to get the objective no matter what. You can deceive, plot, lie, etc.
Islamic approach is to go for the right thing but if there is a crossroad, go for the lesser evil.
They can be but you have to give some liberty and accountability. Russia and China both have communism. China still allows free market and ownership "communism with chinese characteristics, Xioping"

The establishment thinks that it is all-wise. I have argued before so many times:

"In this century every little thing requires expertise. So its not tourism but its every branch need an expert to handle it.
I reiterate that Bali attracts 6 million foreign tourists whereas entire india receives 17 million tourists."

Like, I bet the army band hasn't made any good songs. They always seek professional musicians for a masterpiece.

So let the expert deal with their field.

They can be but you have to give some liberty and accountability. Russia and China both have communism. China still allows free market and ownership "communism with chinese characteristics, Xioping"

The establishment thinks that it is all-wise. I have argued before so many times:

"In this century every little thing requires expertise. So its not tourism but its every branch need an expert to handle it.
I reiterate that Bali attracts 6 million foreign tourists whereas entire india receives 17 million tourists."

Like, I bet the army band hasn't made any good songs. They always seek professional musicians for a masterpiece.

So let the expert deal with their field.
Well I agree with all of this, my idea of them having "hegemony" is more about supervising or overseeing it, pushing it in a general direction, which includes seeking out field experts professionals internally and bringing them on board, not running institutions which they don't have the skills for.

I'm not expecting a soldier who has been trained for war to enter a very specific niche like tourism or something, that's a horrible idea and would put us in an even worse condition. His field is what he was trained for and served in.

My idea is simply management from the top, having a goal or an idea - then seeking out field experts, they can join your wing and do the actual stuff for that specific field.

326505276_5825978484189391_3605967669968013504_n.jpg

Technically, this shahadat is way bigger as he wasn't supposed to lay his life for Pakistan.
Yes his sacrifice is five times greater (atleast) than any soldier of equal experience, however this insinuation that soldiers' sacrifice is 'lesser', or the Army killed him is just bull....

Hafiz ki ghalti nai hai.
Everyone wants a taste of botox queen.

This is the real actual gameplan...they are falling for it.

8_RUFRpHHu0UkatsreAFnF8b0vbGxzuGl6dJhnvHhDTdkuQUA7CpqnHhbAqNcYeSHsp7nNVw6iXv=s640-nd-v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom