What's new

How many times have you been court martialled?

DarK-LorD

BANNED
Reaction score
Nearly all of us have received infractions/Warnings from PDF court-martials in this forum for breaking the rules
Please share if you are willing to the number of times you have received infractions/warnings & also the number of times you have been court-martialed(i.e Banned),also share the reasons.

What were your first reactions after that?
Was it fair?
(I'm a innocent man but still they threw me in the Prison)

Are you proud?
(I am sad that they can't take a joke)

Are you trying to do better?
(I am Sorry for what I have done).

This is just a fun thread & I hope that the mods won't court-martial me for starting this thread.:D

i was like 3 times but i was embarrassed, junior sipahis court martialing us generals, colonels here in PDF, i was about to start a great rebellion man!!!

i was like 3 times but i was embarrassed, junior sipahis court martialing us generals, colonels here in PDF, i was about to start a great rebellion man!!!
I was warned by the court-martials a number of times but nevertheless I was promoted to a Brigadier.

i was like 3 times but i was embarrassed, junior sipahis court martialing us generals, colonels here in PDF, i was about to start a great rebellion man!!![/QUOTE]

KP Bhai sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath hain:yahoo::chilli:, they also banned me for a non decent comment:angry::hitwall:

i was like 3 times but i was embarrassed, junior sipahis court martialing us generals, colonels here in PDF, i was about to start a great rebellion man!!![/QUOTE]

KP Bhai sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath hain:yahoo::chilli:, they also banned me for a non decent comment:angry::hitwall:
2011 PDF Sepoy Mutiny.:lol:

Most of the bannings take place when the thread is derailed and becomes a India vs Pakistan match

received one infraction, felt that i could have avoided that comment for which i received infraction

Back
Top Bottom