What's new

How many languages you can speak?

I speak Hindi , Bundeli ( a dialect of Hindi spoken in northern MP ), Gujarati and English. I can understand Punjabi very well. but Cannot speak .

I Can speak Urdu as well because I am big fan of lal topi wale baba :lol: and I have a pakistani GF ( who speak urdu and I reply in hindi )

fluent in Hindi, can speak some Haryanvi,English,Rajasthani,Gujarati and Western UP khari language.

English, Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, and Turkish. DLPT5.

Very much so:partay:. Sometimes it completely changes the meaning of a word or sentence... but frankly, all translators suck to some extent, they don't tend to get conjugation or tense right:angry:.

They're too literal.

Literal translation, conjugation and tense - you can add gender specifics or attribution too. Certainly the Norse languages aren't as hard-ruled as German when it comes to gender specific words, but they still have rules too, even if we muddle them... well, a lot.

Electronic translators just don't do well with them.

English, Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, and Turkish. DLPT5.
U have cleared dlpt5? Thats cool list!

I speak Hindi , Bundeli ( a dialect of Hindi spoken in northern MP ), Gujarati and English. I can understand Punjabi very well. but Cannot speak .

I Can speak Urdu as well because I am big fan of lal topi wale baba :lol: and I have a pakistani GF ( who speak urdu and I reply in hindi )
Pakistani gf while u are living in india?

lol even my mum don't know much Vietnamese....

Most Chinese in Vietnam speak Chinese, they are a lot different from Cantonese and Mandarin but Vietnamese tend to understand Cantonese.
What is the difference btw mandarin and cantonese and how different is chinese/mandarin from japanese?

English,Urdu,Balochi,Punjabi,Serieki,Punjabi,Pashto .. Some Persian and some sentences and curse words of Sindhi.. Some sentences of Arabic (can understand some of it) + some curse words..
To me sindhi sounds closer to urdu not sure tho.
Balochi dont rem,pushto is unfathomable ,very different. But what i wanna know is that why baloch always know pushto ? Or is it just some baloch ppl? And do all pakhtoons of balochistan know balochi?

U have cleared dlpt5? Thats cool list!

Pakistani gf while u are living in india?

What is the difference btw mandarin and cantonese and how different is chinese/mandarin from japanese?

mandarin and Cantonese are both Chinese, this is not like you say Simplified Chinese vs Tradition Chinese as those are the way we wrote Chinese.

It is actually very different between Mandarin and Cantonese, from sentence structure to the actual pronunciation, the only common thing as far as I can tell is how you build a word and majority of the single word meaning. Phases and Noun can be different, even if we talk about the same word.

Pronunciation is different too, in Cantonese, we have 8 tone, while there are only 4 tone in Mandarin, and for the same word, there could be up to or more than 8 meanings for the same word (as you can at most pronounce it 8 ways) in Cantonese and 4 for mandarin

Chinese in General is a totally different with Japanese, Japanese uses Kenji (Chinese Character) in its meaning but they don't always pronounce it like Chinese

Danish is similar to Norwegian and Swedish, but it's also the most unfamiliar of the three. While Swedish and Norwegian are separated only by their different words, Danish also has some different grammatical rules... It's still mutually intelligible for native Swedish and Norwegian speakers.

Icelandic is far, far from Swedish and Norwegian, it's only similar to Faeroese. The difference between Icelandic and Swedish is like the difference between Japanese and English, there is no similarity.
So basically all the languages from scandinavian peninsula are similar? Danish, norwegian, swedish?

Sven u know the great dane joke. Hhahaha

Ok for those who dont know ,before u ever call a danish a great dane,just google the word 'great dane', so plz dont use it.

mandarin and Cantonese are both Chinese, this is not like you say Simplified Chinese vs Tradition Chinese as those are the way we wrote Chinese.

It is actually very different between Mandarin and Cantonese, from sentence structure to the actual pronunciation, the only common thing as far as I can tell is how you build a word and majority of the single word meaning. Phases and Noun can be different, even if we talk about the same word.

Pronunciation is different too, in Cantonese, we have 8 tone, while there are only 4 tone in Mandarin, and for the same word, there could be up to or more than 8 meanings for the same word (as you can at most pronounce it 8 ways) in Cantonese and 4 for mandarin

Chinese in General is a totally different with Japanese, Japanese uses Kenji (Chinese Character) in its meaning but they don't always pronounce it like Chinese
Thnx for detailedreply , so are chinese supposed 2 know both languages?

And ur alphabets are called kenji?

Hindi, English, punjabi, Haryanavi, Mumbaiaa,
I can speak little Urdu but cant write. Little Gujrati and mraathi.

i speak Hindi/Marathi and i understand Gujrati and Bengali but can't speak it and i also understand little bit of French.

Odia, English, Hindi and bengali some what pure urdu, I can speak and understand.

We love you buddy----even though we have been screwed by you----who can hate the French---.

OoUfrXN.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom