What's new

How many languages can you speak and what are they?

Fluently can speak:
-English
-Pashto

Learning:
-Spanish
-Urdu

PS: Where is Black Blood? He has a lot to share in this thread.

1 pothwari
2 urdu
3 punjabi
4 russian
5 German
6 English
7 Arabic
8 I can understand Pushto as well.

Fluent

1) Urdu
2) Hindi (Cann't Read and Write)
3) English

Can well understand

5) Gujarati
6) Mami-ni
7) Sindhi
8) Punjabi
9) Arabic
10) Marhathi
11) Malayalam - bit
12) Tamil - bit
13) German - Bit

Last edited:
american english,british english,indian english,hindi,punjabi,can understand the language of billions of indians......

Among the langages which I can speak , read and write fluently :
English
German
French
Spanish
Arabic
Mandarin ( Chinese)

However, I will not mention the south Asian languages which I speak with the exception of Urdu . There are other (European/ME) languages which I also speak are not included here either.

Last edited:
About Me :

Hindko(Mother Tongue) Read - Write - Speak

Urdu(of course) Read - Write - Speak

English(Fluent) Read - Write - Speak

Arabic(Average)Read - Write - Speak

Hindi(Fair) Speak

Punjabi(Good) Read - Speak

Urdu :smitten:

English

French

Spanish (not much)

Turkish/Arabic (v. little, took some classes)

Punjabi

Last edited:
american english,british english,indian english,hindi,punjabi,can understand the language of billions of indians......

I am surprised, u dont know Australian English and Broken English also Canadian English :lol:, just kidding

1.Punjabi (mother tongue-Gurmukhi style)
2.English
3.Hindi( read,write but difficulty in speaking)
4.French ( had in school)

Fluent

1) Urdu
3) English

Can well understand

5) Gujarati
6) Mami-ni
7) Sindhi
8) Punjabi
9) Arabic
10) Marhathi
11) Malayalam - bit
12) Tamil - bit

13) German - Bit

A Pakistani understanding South Indian language... its a surprise...and difficult to believe. I would say Malayalam is the most difficult Indian language to learn and understand.
unlike other indian languages, It has almost 56 letters and very hard to spell and pronounce. Thats y a malayali can handle other languages easily.:D

Fluent

1) Urdu
3) English

Can well understand

5) Gujarati
6) Mami-ni
7) Sindhi
8) Punjabi
9) Arabic
10) Marhathi
11) Malayalam - bit
12) Tamil - bit
13) German - Bit

Do your really mean it dude? :what: All these types of South Indian languages? I lived in South India for years but could only understand little bit of Kannada while I personally think Tamil and Malayalam are almost impossible for any North Indians to understand.

A Pakistani understanding South Indian language... its a surprise...and difficult to believe. I would say Malayalam is the most difficult Indian language to learn and understand.
unlike other indian languages, It has almost 56 letters and very hard to spell and pronounce. Thats y a malayali can handle other languages easily.:D

Mate, Tamil has 247 letters.. Original Tamil is very tough to speak. The Tamil we speak in Tamilnadu is not exactly the original Tamil.

BTW,
I can read and write:
Tamil
English

I can understand:
Malayalam

Mate, Tamil has 247 letters.. Original Tamil is very tough to speak. The Tamil we speak in Tamilnadu is not exactly the original Tamil.

BTW,
I can read and write:
Tamil
English

I can understand:
Malayalam

I have Tamil friends who can almost fully understand Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. I guess they are related much like all North languages. I also can understand little bit of Kannada but Tamil and Malayalam are too difficult! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom