What's new

How many Hindu Gods?- Dr. Naik

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a thread discussing that topic, you may.

Surprise, surprise?

Please ban him, Asim. The Indians are getting frustrated and have stopped talking constructive and so such posts are not needed. I'd like to tell all also nice stories on Ganesha, the elephant or other animal gods. But we don't, A1Kaid has only shown the real facts of your religion, so give arguments or don't post.

So true. Hinduism can update and I can start praying dark matter/anti matter and then i can make a Idol of it for my convenience but i don't think you can.

Hinduism can change with time. It gives us total freedom.
In fact you would!

Thats the whole point of debate. Anything mysterious, dangerous, inexplicable is turned into God.

Its like the ancient people who prayed the Sun God because it protected them from the evil of the dangerous night darkness. You're praying to a thing, that itself has been created by God.

In fact you would!

Thats the whole point of debate. Anything mysterious, dangerous, inexplicable is turned into God.

Its like the ancient people who prayed the Sun God because it protected them from the evil of the dangerous night darkness. You're praying to a thing, that itself has been created by God.

Well, the people who worshipped the sun were really uneducated and I think today's worshippers of stones or figures of some animals are also. One question I have:

Millions over millions eat your Baghvan (Cow), do u take this as insult? Or is it not an insult to you Hindus?

Well, the people who worshipped the sun were really uneducated and I think today's worshippers of stones or figures of some animals are also. One question I have:

Millions over millions eat your Baghvan (Cow), do u take this as insult? Or is it not an insult to you Hindus?

Good One. thanks for asking the question.

I do eat COW & I love it. We get COWS in the restaurants. And COW is served in most of the parts of India. Did you know that. Nobody from India told you that.

Do you eat or get pork ?

Only stupid people worship rocks, Sun, Moon, idols etc..........:pakistan:

Its your assumption that god created bacteria flagellum. If you build logic and science using some arbit assumptions then there is no need for you to go to school. When we are trying to build a logic, the premises we choose needs to be an established fact. If premise itself if flawed, then the logic build over that premise is nothing but a farce. We are just only years away to build synthetic life in laboratories. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Synthetic life 'advance' reported .
We still haven't though. And you know how they are building synthetic life? They are using Proteins (which btw is life) to culture newer proteins.

Try to build a protein without using a protein as a catalyst. Its scientifically impossible. So where did the first protein come from? Think, don't just believe darwin because he saw a bird with a big beak and a bird with a long beak and said he he must have transformed into that bird over the years. Thats ridiculous now, when we know molecular science on the molecular and the cellular level, no natural selection takes place. Its just something we are desperately trying to piece together by connecting the dots from some fossils and that too cannot withstand the test of science.

I am so glad that all pakistanis and muslims are discussing and learning hinduism ....keep it up ....More u know about hinduism more u will like it....
and even if u chant name of hindu god with hatred they will bless u all ...this is written all over hindu scriptures...gud luck ....

In fact you would!

For me Mysterious. .......:cheesy:

SUN, RAIN, AIR, etc. It gives life to our Planet. So i pray.

most of answers of ur questions are given in following link ...study bhagwad gita with heart ...and if u do not find any answer then come back to me ....
the link is

Srimad Bhagavad-Gita

I hope after reading this u will get the maturity and intelligence level that will enable u to look in oneness of 33 crore gods which superficially are different . It is known as dwait-adwait wad ....

but thing is if u want to know maths u need to know counting 1,2,3,....

similarly if u are curious to knw why there are so many hindu gods ?u need to know basics of hinduism .

i m ready to teach u ....will take ur classes on hinduism daily ....

once u know basics then we will proceed ....

whoever finishes all verses of bhagwad gita pls let me know so i can start with high level teachings...

I don't want to read fairytale books at the moment, maybe sometime later

As you wish my brother ....

Instead of criticizing without knowledge and calling sacred book of bhagwad gita as fairy tales book it will be good idea to actually read it and then criticize... Bhagwad Gita is as holy for us as Kuran for u . so respect it...

Hinduism is best religion and we have no fear what so ever in discussing it ...

but u need to be open minded

Look i will explain with example ....if u pour water in bowl which is upside down no water will enter in it ...even if its empty....

but if u keep it open even small drop of water can enter and feel it slowly slowly...

I can sense ur eagerness and suriosity to know abt why so many gods with this much of hot discussion ...

it can be good step for establishing peace in pakistan if u inculcate in urself values of Lord shrikrishna and Idealness of lord Rama and honesty and truthfullness of hanumana.

once u get all qualities it will be easy for me to discuss why there are so many gods

But c'mon, Hindu Gods have demanded other not so nice things out of their subjects! How about having sex with their own children? Thats no good! It's considered okay just because they are called Gods!

Hinduism never taught having sex with your own Children. Are you mad ? Now many of you turning to offend Hinduism, I want any of the Pakistanis to answer my question. Hinduism gave birth to Buddhism, Jainism , Sikhism .Even though Sikhs were different than Hindus by religion , They gave their life to protect Hindus against Islamic invaders of India ( No Indira Gandhi "politics" here pls, i am talking about ethnic cleansing) . A Hindu king Ashoka spread ed Buddhism in Asia.

My question , take Christianity and Islam . How you are helping each other ? Don't you feel you are in war for hundreds of years and this ethnic cleansing is not yet complete for you , Neither of you can can win and still fighting .Why is that ?

"Do you accept your society is CLOSED ? Do you accept we those followed Hinduism are more open ? A society more open survives and lasts long and makes a peaceful life ." May be Islam is a great religion , but most of its followers do not understand it.

Please ban him, Asim. The Indians are getting frustrated and have stopped talking constructive and so such posts are not needed. I'd like to tell all also nice stories on Ganesha, the elephant or other animal gods. But we don't, A1Kaid has only shown the real facts of your religion, so give arguments or don't post.
I understand how these sort of debates could be construed as an attack on Hinduism by people who cannot fathom the concepts of free speech. One of the goals of this forum is to encourage the exchange of opinions. If he honestly believe Islam encourages pedophilia, that is his prerogative and yours to reject that. As a secular forum we represent no faith and its high time South Asians learned to talk on such matters with ease and not going crazy.

Most Indian responses I got here were interesting. They were like hey hush this up, this is taboo, we CANT talk about this. I'm pretty sure when someone raises the pedophilia debate (which if you go through our history of posts, has already been risen here), Muslims would even more vehemently be texting us to impede such freedom of speech.

Both are wrong. Each side can say whatever and its YOUR job, not the forums, to defend your faith's point of view... If you can.

Hinduism never taught having sex with your own Children. Are you mad ? Now many of you turning to offend Hinduism, I want any of the Pakistanis to answer my question. Hinduism gave birth to Buddhism, Jainism , Sikhism .Even though Sikhs were different than Hindus by religion , They gave their life to protect Hindus against Islamic invaders of India ( No Indira Gandhi "politics" here pls, i am talking about ethnic cleansing) . A Hindu king Ashoka spread ed Buddhism in Asia.

My question , take Christianity and Islam . How you are helping each other ? Don't you feel you are in war for hundreds of years and this ethnic cleansing is not yet complete for you , Neither of you can can win and still fighting .Why is that ?

"Do you accept your society is CLOSED ? Do you accept we those followed Hinduism are more open ? A society more open survives and lasts long and makes a peaceful life ." May be Islam is a great religion , but most of its followers do not understand it.

True.

It's right, we are fighting against each other and aren't helping each other. But that is not the mistake of the religion

Well the thing is... This might sound a little arrogant to you, our religion is the best and Hindus don't consider their religion to be the best.

So obviously we preach our religion, we debate like we do here. We defend violent attacks with armed force upon our faith.

I don't think Hinduism prepares you as morally bad human beings in all aspects of life most of you are normal human beings, probably don't steal, lie, torture innocents, are fair and just and strive to do the right things... But all the many Gods theory proves is that its probably all man made.

If you say you have a way of life that we created and is not divine but it helps control people to be nice, then its the end of the argument. But when you try to fit these beings into the definition of God, then I personally don't buy it.

About the sex with children thing, I'll drop it, just something I've read with vedic references. It was just supposed to be an example of you how occurrences are there when Hindu Gods have done seemingly humanly weird things.

True.

It's right, we are fighting against each other and aren't helping each other. But that is not the mistake of the religion

Yes I do agree with you, Thats why I said, Npbody understands Islam and Christianity.Your society is closed and not accepting a new concept, thats why many of Pakistanis not able to accept Hinduism even as a Religion with some basics.

You guys really think that a religion with 5000+ years of history teaches their people to have sex with their own Children ? Do animals do that? You guys can hurt others very easily . You never accept anyone even if they are great .

THATS WHY JESUS WAS KILLED IN YOUR SOCIETY AND MUHAMMAD WAS HURT AND OUR SOCIETY HAS GIVEN BUDDHA TO WORLD.

Read the forum once , Check how many friends have directly offended your God, Check how many ways how cheaply you guys have offended our religion and our God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom