What's new

How many fighter aircrafts can China produce in a year ?

No First Use of Nuclear Weapons?
It doesn't apply USA.
It does apply India.

on topic, how many fighters China produce an year? say 2011.

1. J-10B - ?nos
2. J-11 - ? Nos.
3. J-14 - ? Nos.
4. JF17 - ? Nos.

on topic, how many fighters China produce an year? say 2011.

1. J-10B - ?nos
2. J-11 - ? Nos.
3. J-14 - ? Nos.
4. JF17 - ? Nos.

I can tell you for a fact that the number of J-14s produced is 0 because no known PLAAF plane goes by that designation.

There will be competition between China and the US, and China and the US would not have war. Because the two countries need each other economically.

Even if the war, it is a nuclear war all over the world. China and the U.S. will not let Europe and Russia and India in the next as the audience.
China will launch nuclear missiles to Russia and India, even if they did not attack China. Russia would do the same as China, it will destroy the world.

So China does not matter how many weapons can be made.

PS: Anything made in China soon, including aircraft.

I know Peking has many education resources. But show some evidence please, that China will nuke countries which will not attack China first. Check the percentage of imported instruments or machine tools used in labs, factories. Go to hospital 301 or somewhere and see if there are any high-end instruments made in China. Were you born in 1993? If that's the case, ignore what I said.

In a peace time economy the military production is usually capped at 15% of its max.

I know Peking has many education resources. But show some evidence please, that China will nuke countries which will not attack China first. Check the percentage of imported instruments or machine tools used in labs, factories. Go to hospital 301 or somewhere and see if there are any high-end instruments made in China. Were you born in 1993? If that's the case, ignore what I said.

This is the nuclear bundled policy, sure this can happen in the contingent situation. During the cold war, if USSR and USA did nuke each other, then they would also destroy the world as they would not allow a beneficial audience takes this advantage to conquer the world as they both destroyed in a nuclear exchange.

Maybe China has this policy in the past as we only have 20 ICBMs that can hit US soil during the 1990s. Today we have 10 times more of ICBMs that can target US, and maybe 4 digits number of warheads that is fully undercovered.

This is the nuclear bundled policy, sure this can happen in the contingent situation. During the cold war, if USSR and USA did nuke each other, then they would also destroy the world as they would not allow a beneficial audience takes this advantage to conquer the world as they both destroyed in a nuclear exchange.

Maybe China has this policy in the past as we only have 20 ICBMs that can hit US soil during the 1990s. Today we have 10 times more of ICBMs that can target US, and maybe 4 digits number of warheads that is fully undercovered.

Evidence or references please. Do Not quote Baidu Baike.
65552569.gif

Evidence or references please. Do Not quote Baidu Baike.
65552569.gif

Do you think the nuclear nations would openly declare this policy?

But anyone with common sense can predict this scenario.

If both US and China get destroyed in a nuclear exchange, if they don't destroy other potential power, then they get the risk of being conquered by other nations.

I can tell you for a fact that the number of J-14s produced is 0 because no known PLAAF plane goes by that designation.

But the rest you can can give the numbers right?

I really interested to know the production capacity, but I think it is classified.:police:

Do you think the nuclear nations would openly declare this policy?

But anyone with common sense can predict this scenario.

If both US and China get destroyed in a nuclear exchange, if they don't destroy other potential power, then they get the risk of being conquered by other nations.

Yes, they won't publicly say that. What about some analysis article? I can just see some Chinese keep saying this. Chinese or the US will destroy this planet just to make sure they will not be conqued. The europe will still want to conque wastelands in a nuclear winter.

Yes, they won't publicly say that. What about some analysis article? I can just see some Chinese keep saying this. Chinese or the US will destroy this planet just to make sure they will not be conqued. The europe will still want to conque wastelands in a nuclear winter.

you can say 18 to 21 plane (J10) per year
for rest little research is required but it may be around 40 to 50 others

If war occurs overseas-----"no First Use of Nuclear Weapons"
If the war took place in homes-----Immediately start a nuclear war

Russia and India are also targets, and their priority in the USA before.
We must give priority to the destruction of a neighbor, after that the Americans.

USA is the same.
If a nuclear war, it will give priority to attack Russia, followed by China and India.

Russia is the same, it will not make Europe as the audience.

This is the nuclear bundled policy

Last edited:
I think I should look up my dictionary to remind me of the meaning of evidence or reference.

China creates many numerically controlled machine tools including 5 axis milling machines, lathes, and laser/plasma welders. There are also numerous suppliers of medical Xray and NMR machines.

??????-??????????????-????

רҵÊý¿Ø»ú´²Éú²úÆóÒµ >>»ú´²Ö÷»ú>>×ÊѶ>>Öйú»ú´²·þÎñÍø

http://www.xianghua-medical.com/ch/ProductList.asp?SortID=42&Page=2

?????????????? | ?? | ?? | ???? | ???? | ???? | ???? | ?????? | ??B? | ????? | ??? |

U.S. Precision Machine Tool Industry Is No Longer A Global Competetitive Force

"U.S. producers of some of the most technologically advanced machine tools are in trouble, according to an assessment by the Department of Commerce. Sales of high-precision five-axis machine tools are declining. U.S. share of global exports is in a freefall. Foreign companies in China and Taiwan have caught up with U.S. technical capabilities, rendering stringent U.S. export controls moot.

One of China's five-axis machine tool makers has 24 distinct models. China now has 28 companies capable of building more than 1,000 CNC machine tools. There are 130 Chinese companies with annual capacity of more than 100 machine tools. The country is now supplying most all of its own demand, with only 10 percent of the market being supplied through imports. "In 2005, approximately 59,600 units of CNC machine tools were produced in China," according to the BIS report. In 2007, the combined amount of CNC metal-cutting and forming tools produced in China was 126,268, more than double the amount produced in 2005. China is now supplying its own demand for five-axis machine tools used throughout its military. "

China does not create chemical analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GCMS, EM. Japan and US have a complete monopoly on this

Back
Top Bottom