What's new

How India's failed note ban move taught the world what not to do

Rebut what, exactly? Nobody is fighting you. Poor chap.

Dada,

I am reminded of what the great Sir Alex once said about that most inappropriately named footballer Dennis Wise: "He could start a row in an empty house"

Regards

Seesonic bhai,

Indeed I know little about Africa and would be more than happy to learn with an open mind.

Regards

Your stupidity is apparent.

For starters, work on your poor grammar ullllu

PLEASE don't stump your chest any more. It is quite enough to bat your eyelids. The ball is now with you. We are trying to bail you out, in case you hadn't noticed.

Where are facts you mentioned?

All i hear from you, noise :D

Many gujjus are also crying and abusing it.
Excellent choice of title though. Really Sarthakite.

Your stupidity is apparent.

For starters, work on your poor grammar ullllu

Where are facts you mentioned?

All i hear from you, noise :D

Oh, THESE grammatical errors?

These don't count; you need to show us some of SoulSpie's (if I may call him that?)

History will remember Modi as the biggest fraud, the closest thing you will get to a bollywood prime minister.

From his fake surgical strikes that the whole world laughed at, to him banning notes all is done to get votes. no substance in this man.

History will remember Modi as the biggest fraud, the closest thing you will get to a bollywood prime minister.

From his fake surgical strikes that the whole world laughed at, to him banning notes all is done to get votes. no substance in this man.

Can't we trade him in?

Stop changing the subject.

Go on with your facts, i am a "willing learner" :D

Whatever for? I'm having so much fun!

Can't we trade him in?

Whatever for? I'm having so much fun!

blahblahblah

chest stumping, noises

And you still have the cheek to say i am a man with no facts :D

How shameless, desi woman must be proud of its brownies pots they feed to her children :D

Isnt that the dharma of every politician- to get votes?

Regards
your last PM was very effective in what he did, he changed Indias economy totally and was bleeding Pakistan silently by using terrorist/RAW proxies through Afghanistan, rather then making up fake stories like the surgical strike Pakistan was actually bleeding and hurting during Singhs time as PM.

now you can give credit to the PAK army or change in command at New Delhi that Pakistan has seen 90% less terrorism since Modi has been in power.

blahblahblah

chest stumping, noises

And you still have the cheek to say i am a man with no facts :D

How shameless, desi woman must be proud of its brownies pots they feed to her children :D

You're doing fine as you are. With or without facts.

Back
Top Bottom