What's new

How Indian media showing F-16 to scare China.

Lol even if india had f16/21 which is 45 year old design. China practices against taiwanese f-16 and pakistani f16s for past 45 years...

Even rafale wont be a threat to china.

Does China practice with Taiwan?

You can laugh at the journalistic standards....BTW - that is a news channel of a local language from AP of India.

Yes, maybe. But India can cut off all / most trade relations with China.........
I wouldn't get too carried away. Your trade with China is minute as against the total trade volume of China.

How Indian media showing F-16 to scare China.:rofl::rofl:
Can anyone see a Pakistani flag on the tail?

How Indian media showing F-16 to scare China.:rofl::rofl:

is this the same reporter who reported the other day that the freedom fighters are ruining through the Indian Occupied Kashmir? An alleged freedom fighter ran across him while he was reporting, I couldn't find that video on youtube but it is widely available on social media.

I never understood why Indian media farts so much without checking the facts and figures. If war breaks out it will be a reality check for Indians and Indian media and so called experts. Worry about their metal health if reality strikes, Bollywood will have a serious problem on their hands.

I wouldn't get too carried away. Your trade with China is minute as against the total trade volume of China.
Indians are one of the largest users of tik-tok etc.......China will loose a large market.....I guess China does not care......

Indians are one of the largest users of tik-tok etc.......China will loose a large market.....I guess China does not care......
I agree with you.
The Chinese don't care about India's trade.

.................... called experts. Worry about their metal health if reality strikes, Bollywood will have a serious problem on their hands.

Bollywood has already f****** up their minds irreversibly, there is no hope of recovery in their case. When I first time met some indian students in Germany some 15 years ago they sounded like Bollywood clownish characters to me, extremely emotional and delusional types.

I think F-16 design/files are readily available online so tech people download it, and paste it for news.

Back
Top Bottom