What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labong and skull claim to have east bengal roots, see my bengali brothers, that is how you will be treated if you remain in India. Let us liberate you

I'm pretty sure you are not even Bengali because our real Bengali brothers always want to get rid of Delhi occupation.

I dont know what do you do for living,but in the corporate World,I am not sure,how many people actually like their bosses.There are always timelines to adhere to and the workload is crushing.So,irrespective of the boss is Bengali or anybody else,people under him do talk about him,abuse him,on his back.
I will tell you what real discrimination is.Real discrimination is something when you dont get to be the boss because of your ethnicity.
I have got a picture to answer your doubt :

Pranab-Mukherjee.jpg

Pranab Mukherjee,the President of India(Read, Boss of India) an Indian and a Bengali.Enough said.......

real Bengali brothers always want to get rid of Delhi occupation.

Really? Who are they? What's their names? I've never heard a single Bengali want to join Bangladesh or form a separate country. Only a true B'deshi faggot will say West Bengal wants Independence.

I'm pretty sure you are not even Bengali

I'm patriotic Indian. That's my Identity.
India.gif

Let Modi come to power in 2014,what happened in Gujarat would seem like walk in Park to these illegal Bangladeshis compared to what Modi would have planned for them.

we do not need raw like agents, our be loved immigrants will take control of india :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Really? Who are they? What's their names? I've never heard a single Bengali want to join Bangladesh or form a separate country. Only a true B'deshi faggot will say West Bengal wants Independence.

India.gif

you have been brainwashed by the oppressive north indian regime. Your mind will be liberated, brother. Do not worry!

You can only take away one person, my boss, is a bengali.

We secretly call him Bengladeshi and such a idiot and I believe he came to India from east pakistan during partition. Please give asylum to him..we are relieved.

One software engineer thinks this way about project manager :) .

you have been brainwashed by the oppressive north indian regime. Your mind will be liberated, brother. Do not worry!

No thanks.....I've nothing to learn from Jamati/R@zakar type people who killed 3 million bangladeshi.

oh come on, every one of them get excited when we talk about liberation, although its a secret between Bengalis only, again proves that you are not one.
You threw away your cultural pride, i hope we throw you out to the MAINLAND after we liberate our dadas ;)

I dont know what do you do for living,but in the corporate World,I am not sure,how many people actually like their bosses.There are always timelines to adhere to and the workload is crushing.So,irrespective of the boss is Bengali or anybody else,people under him do talk about him,abuse him,on his back.
I will tell you what real discrimination is.Real discrimination is something when you dont get to be the boss because of your ethnicity.
I have got a picture to answer your doubt :

Pranab-Mukherjee.jpg

Pranab Mukherjee,the President of India(Read, Boss of India) an Indian and a Bengali.Enough said.......

Oh come one, the dude clearly criticizes his boss because he has roots from East Bengal.
Yes Pranab dada is a part of our plan too, he is visiting us a few days later to discuss about our plans for future :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom