What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coat of Arms of United East an West Bengal

Bangladesh_coa.PNG

This can be in the middle of our greater Bangladesh flag inside the red.

I have more better plan ... just influence the conflict between west Bengal government and Indian government ( we know there some conflicts between them) , then west Bengal will go for independence which will lead civil war .Assamese will also go for war for independence (by watching west bengal independence movement). India will not be able handle 2 civil war at a time and will give independence to them.

so the result is India will be divided into 3 countries :D :P

why acting like the Frankenstein's monster ? The creation is now hatching a plot to destroy the creator...What the World has come to ? :D

Freedom Fighters.

Chittagong must be liberated from illegal Bangladeshi occupation.

Liberation war of Chittagong. Just like we did it in 1971.
India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

we will do to your Assam do not worry :lol: :rofl:

why acting like the Frankenstein's monster ? The creation is now hatching a plot to destroy the creator...What the World has come to ? :D

because you created monster to control over him and experiment him , so now he wants to payback you being a monster :D

the best joke so far. haha well mamata and hasina both are the ladies with the testicles .idk we are ready to take another lady .we have already two hasina and khaleda. if mamata joins then that thresome is just out of my imagination :D
Just one question. Are you ready to make Mamta Banerjee your prime minister?:D

ahh.. here comes al Zakir to amuse us all with his astounding intellect.
Did you know,that Allama Iqbal also wrote the song "Saare Jahan Se Achcha,Hindustan hamara" ?? Whats your take on that ?

BTW,I really enjoy the works of the Bidrohi Kobi and have great respect for him in my heart.As a matter of fact all Bengalis from this side of the border do.We have his poems in our school text books.

Ignore him, he is not in the band of literature, culture and above all knowledge :cheesy: .

Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due to our incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!

You can only take away one person, my boss, is a bengali.

We secretly call him Bengladeshi and such a idiot and I believe he came to India from east pakistan during partition. Please give asylum to him..we are relieved.

We secretly call him Bengladeshi and such a idiot and I believe he came to India from east pakistan during partition. Please give asylum to him..we are relieved.

we will take control of everything :D

Buddy I'm sure zakir only knows the name of nazrul and likes him because he happens to be Muslim. He would have declared nazrul wazb-ul-katl had he known of the fact that nazrul composed Hindu religious music (shayama sangeet), married a Hindu lady and didn't convert her and gave his children what in zakir parlance Hindu sounding name. :-D

Correction...Al-zakir is a pure Muslim having a seat reserved in heaven in advance :coffee:.

That's a foolish generalization. Most successful Indian Bengalis have their root in East pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom