What's new

How India Will Win a Nuclear War With the United States Starting Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some false flaggers with filled with hate and envy can gone to any extent.

though if you are studying human nature , its so refreshing to see how some people are so ashamed of their own country that they need to pose as someone else even to write an article.

smh @ these false flaggers just reading 1 sentence of this article makes me feel like i lost some of my smarts

"Satish Chandra's assistant"

Really innovative nick :lol:

The US is already at our mercy. They sent Hilary Clinton BEGGING to us for deals. In terms of ecnomy, India has the US on a leash. In terms of military, well,

20hrrrm.jpg

you get the picture.

How can India possibly betray the Anglos? Indians and Anglos share a special relationship.

The OP is a brainless ahole same like the other guy vkvm

Such a shame, pakistanis are afraid to use their own flags.

Well I can't say this is the first time ;)

all the epic troller's on the same thread.... man make this sticky

No offense to the thread opener but its a total BS. India -US are natural allies whether they realize this or not. I don't know how closer our ties can get but i am sure it will be mutually beneficial...

According to Penguin dictionary of Psychology following are breakdown of IQ for mental deficiency and mental retardation.(page 464/465)

IQ range Mental Deficiency

70-80 Borderline Deficiency

50-69 moron

20-49 imbecile

below 20 Idiot

Mental Retardation

IQ

50-69 mild

35-49 moderate

20-34 Severe

below 20 Profound

Now posters please include a vote in this thread to decide IQ level of satish chandra as he had proved his profound moronity again and again. My vote goes for below 20 IQ.

Anyway a question . If immigrants hate their adopted country why do they immigrate at all??:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom