What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2050,you will be illegal in your own land.

keep on dreaming jamati retard ..
:sniper:

by 2050 bangaldesh will be ..:lol::lol:

waterworld_image_copy.jpg

im gonna pay visit then :angel:

By the way, Bangladesh got enough Engineering to keep it's land protected from Sea-level rise. It is not a serious problem at all. You people are backward so may don't know..

Man, Forget Engineering Concentrate on Sports.

I recommend this to save Bangldeshi muslims from being distinct

stock-illustration-3694762-pole-vault.jpg

In 2050,you will be illegal in your own land.

Not sure about that in 2050 but what world is sure of is ... all Bangladeshis will have to flee from drowing regions & settle in our land.

Hope they have safe pole-vaulting & great career in fields like Housemaids/Naukars/Cooks/Labours/Boot-Polishers/Street Sweepers/Road side prossies/Red light workers /Cheap Dance bar girls under INDIAN lords

Isko bhi dhoka sazi hi keh saktey hain...the way your leaders give assurances to the world that Kashmir future would be decided based on the refrendum....Pakistan officials at that time must have thought that it is just a matter of few months therefore they should allow such areas to be included in indian kashmir for few months.
nahin.. we are willing to hold referendum if situation of 47 is recreated..

Your people do the same. Just don't ask us for any killing in get-together of "Puja". Believe me next time we will make sure we fire bullets towards those pilgrimages.

so you are terorist who tried to kil people who were praying... ? your mother will be proud

We will see that. Have some cowpiss and cowdung.

"Only countries with more than 1 million Muslims are shown"- do you know the meaning of this Cowdung nation, talking about the Muslims' graphic distribution.

Well dude I will stand with what I said , There is too much BS in your post and no content...:disagree:

India got more Muslims than your Govt. want you to show. It is the most talked in Indian Websites. YOu know this. So am I. 13% must be your Cow dung protein.

Yes we are going to believe a bangladeshi fanboy over India Govt. cancus.

He/She is adding 10% extra considering the number of illegal immigrants from his/her country.

There is no reason for him to do that .... We will make all those illegal immigrants extinct.

Khair...The moral is that atleast you people should accept the truth that you were defeated....instead of cursing Nehru and instead of proudly claiming 1949 war as a great victory of your army.

Where did you get this fairy tale? It is not contained in the enclosed pieces.

Not that it matters but its just case of wishful thinking.

I asked because I was curious to know what had given the OP this impression. If anything, General Sinha gives the opposite impression, of seeing more in India's status under the UN Resolution than might be practical.

I asked because I was curious to know what had given the OP this impression. If anything, General Sinha gives the opposite impression, of seeing more in India's status under the UN Resolution than might be practical.

I agree.

Thats why it wishful thinking. Ppl would like to clutch at straws and believe what suits them.

May be not in my life time or may be not in our lives but Kashmiris will be able to take atleast freedom from you people. us key liye chahey 100 saal lag jayen ya 200 saal

No i don't think so....as long as i can see the strength of Indian hold in Kashmir will increase. India will never give up Kashmir. Kashmir is important for India in both financial aspect and strategic aspects, Kashmiri have started to realize that they can not survive as a free state because It is Strategically important part of region and it will surely faces some foreign threats from China or Pakistan

AND you should think of your country's future as long as i can see if your Govt policy remains same you will suffer for your own independence. Pakistan become a state which always needs a BIG DADDY with it . First USA now China and believe me China will make use of Pakistan in worst manner than USA did just wait for the moment. To make India suffer Pakistani Govt is opening gates for its own destruction......:hitwall::yahoo:

and by the way how many years are you going to bet for Balochistan 's freedom.

So now India think that they belongs to Bangladesh. Well, it's not possible till 2050. :rofl:

Why don't you take the credit of Tamil extradition and execution! Sri Lanka will be blessed. :rofl:

2001 Border War against Bangladesh was not enough! :rofl:

Soon we will start our up-gradation of Air Force with Sukhoi series and it will be great pleasure to teach your pilots how to fly a jet.

Oh what, a border war happened with Bangladesh in 2001, some small scale shooting which u call war, the day we announce war against Bangladesh, it will be a sheer extermination of your 3rd class rag tag juvenile military, atleast take a lesson or two from Pakistan to have nukes before entering into a scuffle for diplomatic leverage.

Oh you are upgrading your poorly equipped air force with Sukhoi's, which we are operating for more than a decade( that too a very much superior version), anyway best of luck with your 4 squadron size 3rd generation air force to teach India a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom