What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Describing his reservations on Siachen...the Indian junior Officer (at the time of 1949) has finally openly accepted that hundreds of square kilometers of teritorry which was never won on ground by Indian army or where Indian army could not even think of reaching was just given to India based on the indian claim that since Kashmir has officialy acceded to india therefore al the land which has not seen any military activity/war near LOC was part of India...It is obvious that India was in very miserable situation at that time and on ground the indian soldier accepted that we were not in position to get hold of these areas and have just a single argument in our favour....This is the first i have seen an official acceptance from Indian side about their miserable positions however most of the Indians proudly claims that they were winning 1948 Kashmir war and were in a position to get Pakistan kashmir as well and curse Nehru for going into UN.....WoW!!! what a story indian members have in their minds as they could have won whole Kashmir....In reality they could have lost whole Kashmir....Nehru UN move actually saved you
Just read.
The Siachen tangle | The Asian Age
Siachen was accepted as Indian Territory in 1949! » Indian Defence Review

Now you have to say anything in your defence???

Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Yeh Khayal Acha Hai ;)

This shows the diplomatic failed state of Pakistan, initially they demanded Kashmir, after 50 yrs they were celebrating some irrelevant peaks captured in Kargil which were not even commanded by India, now after 60 yrs digging up some old articles and celebrating the victory which they never had, while we are sitting as an incumbent in all this years.

I see how we relegated them from the demand of sovereignty to some arcane celebration's over the past and a hope for miracle.

Pakistanis are finding it impossible to feed its own populace but still want to adopt Kashmir. What few sections of kashmiris don't reliease that Pakistanis would convert Kashmir into another Afghanistan if India were to give up its claim.
Pak Occupied Kashmir has already been take over by Pakistani Punjabis and kashmiris there are fast becoming a minority there.

Now you have to say anything in your defence???
Yep! We keep asking Pakistan to come and get it. But they've been unable to do so! From Op Grand Slam, to Op Gibraltar to Kargil! They just refuse to take it. Too much of an effort. what?

If we were defeated in Kashmir, Srinagar would have been part of Pakistan today. Probably even its Summer Capital!! :drag:

Now, have you anything to say in your defence? :P

Pak Occupied Kashmir has already been take over by Pakistani Punjabis and kashmiris there are fast becoming a minority there.
Not only that, Pak Administered Kashmir has been literally taken over by China, what with 11,000 PLA soldiers and construction workers deployed there. It may soon become another autonomous region of China like Tibet or Xingiang!

Or they may just give parts of it away like what Pakistan did in 1963 when it illegally handed over 2000 sq miles of Kashmir to China! And then they waste no time in hollering from the rooftops, "In accordance with the wishes of the Kashmiri people"! Was this gift to China in accordance with the wishes of the Kashmiri people too? I'll be damned if it was!!

I really appreciate Pakistanis ... that after so many failed attempts which has almost made their country bankrupt and labelled Pakistan as a terrorist Country ... they have still kept their hope alive ... as somehow some miracle happens and Kashmir falls in their lap.

UTTER BULL $HIT
But Imaginative capabilities of author is out of world.
I am really impressed how pakistanis find imaginative ways to feel pride about themselve.

Isko bhi dhoka sazi hi keh saktey hain...the way your leaders give assurances to the world that Kashmir future would be decided based on the refrendum....Pakistan officials at that time must have thought that it is just a matter of few months therefore they should allow such areas to be included in indian kashmir for few months.

Lets assume what you say is truth for a minute

But action of sending Afghani Pashtun tribal to Harisingh's Peaceful Kingdom ko bhi DHOKEBAAZI aur CHORI kehte hai.

Aur Dhokebaaz aur Chor ke Ghar Chori Karne waalo ko ROBINHOOD kehte hai.

From what I understand the GDP of Pakistan is about $210 billion, which is lesser than the GDP of Maharashtra - about $225 billion.

The way India is developing and Pakistan going down ... in next 10 years every Indian state will have higher GDP than of Pakistan.

Its a fact (put by a pakistani think tank once) that combined personal wealth of two Ambani brothers can buy all the companies listed in Karachi stock exchange.

After Kashmir & East pakistan, We are going to take Balochistan too....TRUST ME :lol:
Happy?

So now India think that they belongs to Bangladesh. Well, it's not possible till 2050. :rofl:

Why don't you take the credit of Tamil extradition and execution! Sri Lanka will be blessed. :rofl:

2001 Border War against Bangladesh was not enough! :rofl:

Soon we will start our up-gradation of Air Force with Sukhoi series and it will be great pleasure to teach your pilots how to fly a jet.

UTTER BULL $HIT
But Imaginative capabilities of author is out of world.
I am really impressed how pakistanis find imaginative ways to feel pride about themselve.

Lets assume what you say is truth for a minute

But action of sending Afghani Pashtun tribal to Harisingh's Peaceful Kingdom ko bhi DHOKEBAAZI aur CHORI kehte hai.

Aur Dhokebaaz aur Chor ke Ghar Chori Karne waalo ko ROBINHOOD kehte hai.
just like Maoist The Robinhoods..............hain na...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom