What's new

How India was before Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched a video showing people bathing around dead bodies in the Ganges river, made my stomach turn. :bad:

well before islam came to india

1. women were free to choose there husbands @ swayamwar

2. great strides were made in mathematiks modern neumerical system , decimal , zero, metulargy @ woots steel

3.India was the biggest economy in the world

4. there was even sex education given to young males in females sepprattelli & konark temple complex

5. had great traditions like ayurveda , yoga and vegetarianism

6. huinduism ,jainism , bhuddism eveolved here and even then there were many cults of non belevers but were not prosectued

7. jews and christians & other relegous minorities lived peacefully withowt any fear of relegous prosecution

8. men and women both had equal rights in there fatehrs properties

9.india did trade with egypt , europe , mid east , south east asia africa and even south america

10. modern concepts like plastick surgerry was done and many more

but during islam all went down the drain and rulers were more interested in making big harems and bigger mosoleums while junta was looted and raped in name of relegeon/ coversion ancient hindu universities , lobraries and temples were destryed to make mazjids on them

The Girl in Picture is Russian Athlete. I just supporting my second Mother Land. :whistle:

Your Second Motherland ? :mad:

I thought Pakistan was your Second Motherland ! :cray:

So in a way you admit that your high cheek bones make you look like a Horse ! :P

ha ha ha....
you are too curious to know how every PDFites looks :lol::lol::lol:

I've seen @Parul 's photograph ! :)

I'm just messing with her - She looks like a delicate angel - My little Sister ! :kiss3:

Islamic Golden age was partially because of inventions and discoveries made by ancient Indians which Arabs learned from us after translating them into Arabic. So, we always had a classy civilization in India since ancient time.

Are bhaiya, aab to gaye..Koi iis thread ko bandh karore baba.Bye
fol.gif

I've seen @Parul 's photograph !
I'm just messing with her - She looks like a delicate angel - My little Sister !
I don't know about your friendship status.........
but truly speaking...on internet forum...this brother ..sister thing...does't work....:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom