What's new

How India is Playing its Indian Ocean Ace Card

I was laughing on any such claim,which i quoted.

Ancestors of these chuchundars and Rodents kept that mighty Elephant slave for 1000 year.:omghaha::omghaha:
identity crisis+madrassa education=crappy post

u can only dream on.

Many indians on the streets are penniless and dying of starvation

And? Point? Anything useful likely out of you on this topic? Or simply troll?

Indonesian claims makes a sense citing she is next door but chinese:omghaha::omghaha:

Yup

But the way China claims every piece of land and water (and air?) as their's by remote historical references, you will soon find India laying stake on Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, China, CARs !!!! :D

Idiocy has no bounds

You are among those slaves, we are sorry we couldn't protect you. :)
Oh,I am sorry when your ancestors themselves were there subject and still we hear you guys crying rivers on victory of Abdali,Aurganzed and Tipu,How could you have helped us in that case?
Luckily when we beheaded an Emperor in salt range his successors understood.
I feel sorry for you guys,first Muslims and then Brits....
identity crisis+madrassa education=crappy post
Unfortunately call centre scammers and those who have not even proper place to reply call of nature have some serious mental issues.

Oh,I am sorry when your ancestors themselves were there subject and still we hear you guys crying rivers on victory of Abdali,Aurganzed and Tipu,How could you have helped us in that case?
Luckily when we beheaded an Emperor in salt range his successors understood.
I feel sorry for you guys,first Muslims and then Brits....

Unfortunately call centre scammers and those who have not even proper place to reply call of nature have some serious mental issues.
:lol::lol::lol: OK. Do more boy, Do more:lol:. BTW what do you think about the jihadis? what kind of issues they have?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom