What's new

How East Asian Flag could look like

It is a coincidence that it looks like the Russian flag color palette.

BTW, PRC's flag was inspired by the Soviet flag, while SRV from PRC.

You lie.
SRV flag used first 1940 by uprising of Vietnamese in Mekong delta against France colonie. PRC flag is born in 1949, too later.

No, Vietnam belong to South East Asian.

Here is our Flag from time of Nguyen Dynasty.

ts

Nice, this flag would be perfect for the future Vietnam-Japan Union!

Nice, this flag would be perfect for the future Vietnam-Japan Union!

IT is Japan-Vietnam Union, not Vietnam-Japan.

Ha! What about this one?

7 stars =
North Korea
South Korea
Mongolia
Taiwan
Macao
Hong Kong
Japan

41360383.png

I just quickly made it with paint. The one under the dragons a$$ is Japan.

But I don't wanna be a star.

Background : Russia

S. Korea, Japan

ROC (Taiwan), Macau SAR

PRC (Mainland China), Hong Kong SAR, N. Korea, Mongolia

Spend ur more time to care ur socity issues, to care ur technology development, to care ur military update, to care ur living conditions, to care ur foreign policy, to care ur competitor's situations , to care ur family, to care ur GF/BF, to care ur pet ... etc

Less time to access a such dreamy thread. Which one can lead 1.3billion Chinese ppl and N.o2 biggest economy country ? Ur country own so powerful strength? Don't be kidding me!!!

Spend ur more time to care ur socity issues, to care ur technology development, to care ur military update, to care ur living conditions, to care ur foreign policy, to care ur competitor's situations , to care ur family, to care ur GF/BF, to care ur pet ... etc

Less time to access a such dreamy thread. Which one can lead 1.3billion Chinese ppl and N.o2 biggest economy country ? Ur country own so powerful strength? Don't be kidding me!!!

I care my house, my family, my company and my friends....

Back
Top Bottom