What's new

How East Asian Flag could look like

Is it just me or I just never have seen a Mongolian not in real life NOR ONLINE!

Sorry for my ignorance, I actually thought Macau is part of PRC!

Macau‘s territorial flag is green in colour

That's okay, we stay with Taiwan, Hk stays with Mainland.

Is it just me or I just never have seen a Mongolian not in real life NOR ONLINE!

Sorry for my ignorance, I actually thought Macau is part of PRC!

Maybe one of our Chinese member is Mongolian Chinese.

Macau is part of the PRC, you were right. Now give me a hug will you, Pinky?

The country thats hard to see is South Korea. You need to squint really hard on the world map.

Mongolians are made up like elves, gremlins and Eskimos.

IMHO, an East Asian flag should be a new original flag, not all them combined together, that's just silly... An East Asian flag should incorporate all the different cultures in China like Han, Tibetan, Miao etc and the other mentioned East Asian states; forming an awesome flag. It's like the EU having their own flag instead of cluttering all the European nations flags into one flag.

Taiwanese have 2 options to stay out of loneliness:

1. to go with the japanese or
2. to go with Mainland

isn't Taiwanese japanese wannabes?Why would they would want to go with weak ,corrupt and poor CCP?

If I were a Taiwanese, I would never want the CCP roles over Taiwan. I would rather calm independence and hail the ROC.

then you should leave macau!

isn't Taiwanese japanese wannabes?Why would they would want to go with weak ,corrupt and poor CCP?

where is the weakness? open fire at the japanese?

Taiwan is also very corrupt!

Poor CCP?
There are more billionaire Mainlanders than Taiwanese!

It is too early to tell for everything that you negatively stated against CCP!

100750375.jpg

who is the guy on the left of the pic?

then you should leave macau!

where is the weakness? open fire at the japanese?

Taiwan is also very corrupt!

Poor CCP?
There are more billionaire Mainlanders than Taiwanese!

It is too early to tell for everything that you negatively stated against CCP!

Open fire?when?besides taiwanese are cowards,they don't like to go fighting even for their owns' sake.why would they go against Uncle sam and Samurai for CCP's sake?

Open fire?when?besides taiwanese are cowards,they don't like to go fighting even for their owns' sake.why would they go against Uncle sam and Samurai for CCP's sake?

Forget about Taiwan. Some of them are gradually throwing away their identities.
China is pretty much on her own in dealing with the japanese and the yanks!

Back
Top Bottom