What's new

How does it feel if infected with novel coronavirus

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
To all members of PDF: I have found this writing in Quora and uploading it for people to know how does a person feel when infected with COVID-19. -@bluesky-

How does it feel after suffering from novel coronavirus (nCoV/COVID-19)?

Anne Saxod

French on March 24th, 2020.

I almost don't have the strength anymore, but I'm going to answer you, because people need to know, they need to understand that being confined is the lesser evil in this situation.

We are a family of four. My husband got sick and made an appointment at the doctor. He had to scramble to get diagnosed (which was important, since he works in retirement homes, among other things).

The next day, the test was confirmed positive and he was quarantined. We isolated him in his room, the children sleep in the living room and I in the children's room.

Since then, I am also contaminated, obviously. You can take all the safety measures you want to; when you have to help your husband at night to go to the restrooms, there’s no escaping it.

Fever, headaches almost like meningitis (I know because I had one), you feel cold all the time as if you were living in a constant airflow, out of breath, completely oppressed, your body aching and as heavy as lead.

And the two questions I ask myself: what will happen to the children, and is it better to die at home or in a hospital on your stomach connected to a breathing machine?

If you aren’t contaminated, rejoice! Keep protecting yourself and others, it is the least you can do, and the inconvenience of confinement? I really don’t want to hear it.

I think I caught it. I had never felt so tired in my life, it was total exhaustion, I was getting a bit out of breath too and finding it difficult to breathe. So what I did was drank four bottles of large juice diluted by 50% water, so equivalent to 8 bottles of juice, with pepper, took double the dose of Multi-vatamins and extra vitamin C tablets, with a tea spoon of kolanji and , thank Allah, next morning I was absolutely fine no symptoms whatsoever. I am considered an essential worker and had to interact with lots of people so it was inevitable I was going to get hit. Plan of action was clear and the rest was left to Allah.

I think I caught it. I had never felt so tired in my life, it was total exhaustion, I was getting a bit out of breath too and finding it difficult to breathe. So what I did was drank four bottles of large juice diluted by 50% water, so equivalent to 8 bottles of juice, with pepper, took double the dose of Multi-vatamins and extra vitamin C tablets, with a tea spoon of kolanji and , thank Allah, next morning I was absolutely fine no symptoms whatsoever. I am considered an essential worker and had to interact with lots of people so it was inevitable I was going to get hit. Plan of action was clear and the rest was left to Allah.
I am not a doctor but I think yours one is not CoVID-19. The CoVID viruses attack vital organs like lungs and kidneys that cannot be cured without taking proper medication. I pray you do not get this deadly disease but even then get some ideas on the symptoms from the infected lady in the thread opening post.

I wouldn't say i got it, because I am strictly following, "stay home, save lives" directive. Had been out only twice during last 4 weeks, that to do some essential shopping with my wife. We had enough at home to not go often for shopping.
I am very susceptible to flu normally. When I get flu , it is terrible. Therefore, I have no other option but to avoid contact as much as possible.
One thing I did was to buy some dissolvable vitamin C tablets from Sainsburys'. They are great and keeping all infections at bay. Stopping the flu in its tracks.
I am just worried, even if I get Flu, I may not be able to distinguish much once you get a bit of a fever, even because of flow. From past experiences, I know that in Flu my throat gets really rough. So I cannot rely on that symptom either.

The problem is UK's health system at the moment. Even if you phone 111 , you are told to self-isolate.
Nobody is bothered to do a test, unless you are lucky one or unlucky depending who had been taken to hospital.
Even if you call ambulance complaining of Symptoms of COVID-19, it will be hours before you get the ambulance.
Shocking.

I am not a doctor but I think yours one is not CoVID-19. The CoVID viruses attack vital organs like lungs and kidneys that cannot be cured without taking proper medication. I pray you do not get this deadly disease but even then get some ideas on the symptoms from the infected lady in the thread opening post.

Thank you brother . Luckily I have a strong immune and can't remember the last time I ever had the flu/cold. Just take ground pepper daily with food and you will be protected too.

I wouldn't say i got it, because I am strictly following, "stay home, save lives" directive. Had been out only twice during last 4 weeks, that to do some essential shopping with my wife. We had enough at home to not go often for shopping.
I am very susceptible to flu normally. When I get flu , it is terrible. Therefore, I have no other option but to avoid contact as much as possible.
One thing I did was to buy some dissolvable vitamin C tablets from Sainsburys'. They are great and keeping all infections at bay. Stopping the flu in its tracks.
I am just worried, even if I get Flu, I may not be able to distinguish much once you get a bit of a fever, even because of flow. From past experiences, I know that in Flu my throat gets really rough. So I cannot rely on that symptom either.

The problem is UK's health system at the moment. Even if you phone 111 , you are told to self-isolate.
Nobody is bothered to do a test, unless you are lucky one or unlucky depending who had been taken to hospital.
Even if you call ambulance complaining of Symptoms of COVID-19, it will be hours before you get the ambulance.
Shocking.

Just sprinkle ground black pepper every day on food and I guarantee no or reduced flu symptoms. If you get Corona just chew half teas spoon of Kalongi with every one liter of orange juice. Kalongi is cure for all diseases except death.

Thank you brother . Luckily I have a strong immune and can't remember the last time I ever had the flu/cold. Just take ground pepper daily with food and you will be protected too.

Just sprinkle ground black pepper every day on food and I guarantee no or reduced flu symptoms. If you get Corona just chew half teas spoon of Kalongi with every one liter of orange juice. Kalongi is cure for all diseases except death.
I have checked internet information and found them supporting your opinion. Let people take black pepper everyday of the week. However, it has not been proved that this new disease can really be held back by enhancing the immunity a little by consuming black pepper. If so, the researchers would have run to South Asia to collect black pepper and made medicine with it. So, it is wiser to take all other precautions advised by the doctors. Please note the excerpt below:

"Black Pepper: ... A study showed that the growth of several bacteria types was inhabited when black pepper was introduced. It was concluded that black pepper may contain not only anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and fever reducing actions but immune system enhancing properties as well".

I have checked internet information and found them supporting your opinion. Let people take black pepper everyday of the week. However, it has not been proved that this new disease can really be held back by enhancing the immunity a little by consuming black pepper. If so, the researchers would have run to South Asia to collect black pepper and made medicine with it. So, it is wiser to take all other precautions advised by the doctors. Please note the excerpt below:

"Black Pepper: ... A study showed that the growth of several bacteria types was inhabited when black pepper was introduced. It was concluded that black pepper may contain not only anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and fever reducing actions but immune system enhancing properties as well".

I am only describing personal experience. Before taking/consuming black pepper daily I used to suffer colds and flus regularly and only started taking it after one my subordinates recommended it. It eliminated 99% of flus and colds.

Thank you for the advice. As for Kalongi, my wife already had it in a container next to my bed.

Yes I have found similar. I have steady intake of black pepper with good vitamin C in diet too.

Black pepper actually is an old formula (for this) in antiquity because it helps to always activate+replenish the sinus membrane fast because of its pungency.

BTW Turmeric is also good to have in diet, it keeps inflammation (that colds/flus thrive on) in check.

Yes I have found similar. I have steady intake of black pepper with good vitamin C in diet too.

Black pepper actually is an old formula (for this) in antiquity because it helps to always activate+replenish the sinus membrane fast because of its pungency.

BTW Turmeric is also good to have in diet, it keeps inflammation (that colds/flus thrive on) in check.
Turmeric...:tup::tup: Exceptionally good.

Turmeric...:tup::tup: Exceptionally good.
I do not know how turmeric effects flu-like virus. But, Japanese researchers have noted that most of South Asian old people do not get senile at old age although they may have other diseases. On the contrary, in Japan although because of good quality food and access to medical treatment most of old age people remain healthy but many go senile.

Japanese researchers have found that it happens because one group consumes turmeric every day of the week and other group takes it quite seldom. In effect, turmeric intake slows down the process of senility.

Back
Top Bottom