What's new

How do we save ourselves from these jahils

This is a mentality issue product of our rotten education system (both religious and school) to educate these people we should show the horrific situation of Corona Virus in neighbouring countries by dedicating an hour telecast of worrisome situation on all channels.
These jahils are not taking it seriously but God forbid in worse situation (if occurs) then they will cry and curse the govt

I have been banging on about this for a while within my extended family. I don't know about this woman but the family members I have in Pakistan are all educated and yet they are parroting the same lines. It's infuriating and frustrating listening to them. One cousin decided to go to Pakistan last month to attend a wedding once the government banned wedding with big parties they conducted theirs haphazardly over a weekend. Then he was due to travel back to the states but his COVID test came back positive. That idiot is now in Kaghan/Naran enjoying the views rather than quarantining.

It beggars belief. I don't know what to say anymore, even god cannot help these ignorant fools.

Lets start off with introducing a national common syllabus till high school and putting a leash on anyone including sitting ministers just in case they come up with their cynical remarks implying non feasibility of such scheme ------ if they already haven't done that

Lets start off with introducing a national common syllabus till high school and putting a leash on anyone including sitting ministers just in case they come up with their cynical remarks implying non feasibility of such scheme ------ if they already haven't done that
Sorry sir, I don't think any education would do them any good. The only thing they understand is danda. They need to be whipped in line otherwise it will not be long before Pakistan is experiencing what India is going through right now.

Sorry sir, I don't think any education would do them any good. The only thing they understand is danda. They need to be whipped in line otherwise it will not be long before Pakistan is experiencing what India is going through right now.

I can relate to you but an emotional outburst isn't a valid excuse to deprive the nation from quality education

Give or take 30 years , with a major trajectory change and overhaul of the education system.
India has a comparatively much more robust edu system but you still see similar shit here. Imagine.

You want it done faster? Do what china did , group em up and harvest there organs.
Win win :coffee:

Thabk you Asad Umar, very cool
f086032.jpg

Thank you for opening this thread. We need to educate these people so they understand the repercussions of their actions. Also as almost everyone mentioned above, make them pay it is the only way to ensure safety of everyone.

Back
Top Bottom